a daunting 13-14 stone to lose

Hi Ladies...

Had my WI & I have lost another 7lb!!

1 stone in 2 weeks!! I know it will slow next week BUT I would love to loose 5lb, as this would take me into the 22's!!

22 sounds so much better than the 24's i started in!! :)

Xxx

That's so fab hun, well done! 5lb shouldn't be too difficult if you eat lots of super speed foods n drink lots of water x

Aw Sugarplum that is so fantastic well done I agree about the 22's sounding so much better than the 24's keep it up you are encouraging me. Had another good day thank god can't believe it but I have day 4 over here's to day 5 !!!!

Keke,

Tomorrow will be another Fantastic day!!

I am starting week 3 & I am still sooo motivated!!

WE WILL DO IT THIS TIME!! :) xxx

Aw Sugarplum I really do hope so I am starting to feel so much better no indigestion and acid reflux today and much more energy I can't believe how much more energy I have and the energy thing only started today is this normal? Not that I mind cos I just sink into the chair ,scoff all day and watch tv usually after dragging my bod into work and doing my house work has been such an effort lately . Have you had this energy thing and does it last ?

I have had loads more energy right from the start... I am now starting to do more and more excercise which is also helping!

I am still hugely unfit but getting better and better each day! :)

I haven't started with exercise yet but think I will start doing some walking soon just as soon as I feel a bit better in the bones dept they are starting to play me up a bit got a bit of pain in my rt hip not good is it? Let's just see if I can get some wt off and feel up to it am much better than usual though sat in chair or walk to car is the most I do not good for me at all I need a good kick up the bum, for getting this bad never mind Sugar onwards and upwards m'dear .Dunno where our buddies are tonight(Piggers and Bizzers ) have not seen them post today wonder how they are never mind got work tom so see you all tom night have a good day tom m'dear, good night.

My energy levels didn't kick up a notch til week two but on week four now n I just keep getting more energetic :) I'll need it next week too, I'm dog-sitting a hyperactive spaniel :-/ better lose big on Thursday after all the walking I'll be doing! Super unfit too :-(

Aw lovely dog sitting I used to have a springer spaniel called Amy only got 3 stray cats now and really miss a dog. Good luck with your weigh in on Thursday Jen hope it's a good one. Energy levels pretty good today again thank god been really busy in work today so just as well!Had another good day today so far so good!Speak tomorrow girls where are you all watching the apprentice I expect I'm sooooooo glad Tom won I just love him he's so likeable.

Aw lovely dog sitting I used to have a springer spaniel called Amy only got 3 stray cats now and really miss a dog. Good luck with your weigh in on Thursday Jen hope it's a good one. Energy levels pretty good today again thank god been really busy in work today so just as well!Had another good day today so far so good!Speak tomorrow girls where are you all watching the apprentice I expect I'm sooooooo glad Tom won I just love him he's so likeable.

My energy levels didn't kick up a notch til week two but on week four now n I just keep getting more energetic :) I'll need it next week too, I'm dog-sitting a hyperactive spaniel :-/ better lose big on Thursday after all the walking I'll be doing! Super unfit too :-(

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are both well & having a good week?

I have started a Diary now, under Slimming World. I really find it helps. I ramble on really... but I am hoping when I have lost alot of weight, it will be nice to go back and read.

I actually went out for a 1.5 mile walk last night, in the pouring down rain! LOL
Felt so fab afterwards though!!

Chat Soon xxx

Evening all! I'm loving being back on sw! AlthoughI have spent a fortune on salad since Friday!! Had a good weekend away, stuck to my plan - I did spend a couple of extra syns on wine one night but will just keep track until WI and I'm confident of a loss!

Gonna try and fit in the gym a couple of times this week too!

Sugar Plum your losses are awesome - do you have a food diary on here so I can copy!!!!

xxxxx

Evening all! I'm loving being back on sw! AlthoughI have spent a fortune on salad since Friday!! Had a good weekend away, stuck to my plan - I did spend a couple of extra syns on wine one night but will just keep track until WI and I'm confident of a loss!

Gonna try and fit in the gym a couple of times this week too!

Sugar Plum your losses are awesome - do you have a food diary on here so I can copy!!!!

xxxxx

Hi Jayde,

Well done on going away and sticking to the plan!! I dont blame you for having a cheeky wine!! :p I would have prob had a cheeky bottle!! LOL

I have just started a diary on the slimming world page. Its called SugarPlum to TinkerBell!! LOL :D

I have only started it at the weekend but I am adding what I am eating. I am also trying desperately to walk lots & lots, to improve my overall fitness!

The other think I am doing is drinking literally gallons of water! This also has excercise benefits, as I am forever up & down to the loo!! :D

Come & have a peek at my diary... Do you do one?? There are some lovely people on the SW pages that always offer comments of support.

Hope your on for a good week Hun xxx

No I dont have a food diary, I may start one :)

I will have a peek at yours though! Well done, and keep it going! I wish I had not given up on sw months ago and messed around, it is definitley the plan for me and it really works and is healthy.

Going to put some magic porridge in the fridge ready fro breakfast :)

jayde1148 said:
No I dont have a food diary, I may start one :)

I will have a peek at yours though! Well done, and keep it going! I wish I had not given up on sw months ago and messed around, it is definitley the plan for me and it really works and is healthy.

Going to put some magic porridge in the fridge ready fro breakfast :)

I have done mine under the weight loss diaries rather than just the food diary section. I am finding it really helps me. Let me know if you do one & I will come and say hi. :)

What us Magic Porridge??

Hey guys I also am 22st and found reading all your most super motavating. Starting up again with slimming world again tomorrow trying it from home as I can't get to a meeting so support on here would be Fab. Good luck every1 keep it up your all amazing xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
I have done mine under the weight loss diaries rather than just the food diary section. I am finding it really helps me. Let me know if you do one & I will come and say hi. :)

What us Magic Porridge??

Magic porridge is 28g oats mixed into a yoghurt - I like it with vanilla.or toffee miller lights. Mix it all together and leave over night, the oats soak up the liquid and it names a yummy porridge style breakfast. Really filling a uses a b choice, no syns. Try it!

My diary is in the weigt loss diary section too you should gunfire easy enough, my tag line is slim by 30! X

vivalakatiej said:
Hey guys I also am 22st and found reading all your most super motavating. Starting up again with slimming world again tomorrow trying it from home as I can't get to a meeting so support on here would be Fab. Good luck every1 keep it up your all amazing xxx

There are lots of people doing it from home so go for it! It is the best plan in IMO x x

Been good today just busy in work at the mo not enough time to get my fat ass on here to devour all I want to see. Never mind will hopefully have the weekend free to get some stuff sorted like diary . Hope you are all ok I am weighing in the morning ( have just sang that to the tune of I'm getting married in the morninglol) so will post my result and no lies or holds barred what will be will be till tomorrow adieu m'dears and keep it going! x

Good luck keke x

Welcome vivalakatie :) hope you had a fab first day? Hope everythings going ok with you too jayde? And good luck keke, let us know how you get on! I've got WI today too x x

Back