A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Good luck for tonight, stay off the scales just have a nice surprise tonight instead! :)

Good luck with Wi tonight :) x

Woooo your are doing so well, head firmly back in it since the restart??xx

:D xx

Good for you Bess!

Well done!

You could even lose that 4lbs before xmas!!! Xxx

Well done on your loss this week - 1.5 is exactly what I am hoping for to get my next shiny! It's a great feeling isn't it?!

Have a great day, I am having a quiet one on account of having lost my voice and therefore having to stay home from school!

xx

Well done on your loss bex, that's great. Sounds like we are very similar I have 5lb to go to get to my 2 stone award to. How much more do you want to lose after that? I would really like to lose 7lb by Christmas so I clear the 2 stone a little bit just to allow for a pound or two that will more than likely go on over Christmas then I'll have one more stone to lose to get to target and then I'll see how I feel. :) x

Well done on your loss bex, that's great. Sounds like we are very similar I have 5lb to go to get to my 2 stone award to. How much more do you want to lose after that? I would really like to lose 7lb by Christmas so I clear the 2 stone a little bit just to allow for a pound or two that will more than likely go on over Christmas then I'll have one more stone to lose to get to target and then I'll see how I feel. :) x

Once I these 4lbs off, I will also have 1 stone to lose for my target. But if I do get to that target, I want to reduce it by about another 11-12lbs, but we'll see :) x

Yea I think I might want to reduce my target then to another 7lb and then that'll be me done coz I definatly wouldn't get to less than that and I know I would be happy there. We have a similar amount then? Are you aiming for a certain time to get to target? I am aiming for about the end of march coz that's about when I'll have my final wedding dress fitting for alterations. :) xx

I cant even think about crimbo yet all im seeing is £££ signs lol

Have you finished work yet??

That's annoying you need to be leaving on time specially when your hungry! X

Back