A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Even better! :) Looks like i have some catching up to do to reach my Christmas size, technically Im still a 20 as only in a few shops do 18s fit me! Thanks for the kick up the bum :) xx

Well I don't reckon some of the other 14s would fit but we'll keep quite about that! It's the bootcut I wanted! :) also got a new top :) spent more than plan originally went for black work trousers... Oopsie :)

Just had a lovely dinner chorizo and chicken pasta bake - nom nom nom :) no swimming tonight as instructor cancelled cause she's ill... :(

Hope your all having a good evening I'm in bed already :) watchingaster chef :) x

Ooh your dinner sounds yum did you make your own sauce for that?

I got a pair of 14 jeans from next the other week! :) its a shame not every where cuts the same. X

In bed already! Ive been doing yoga but thinking i should have gone back to bed lol xx

Yeah, was lovely Emma was asleep by about 8.30. The woke up at 12 for about an hour. I'm still bloomin knackered though. Humpphhh.

Guides tonight - Making toffee and chocolate apples... Hmmm. I need to resist temptation!!!! Nom nom nom.

Work is sooo boring today and I'm here till 6. Doubt I'll get out on time either. :(

Hope ya'll having a good day :) xx

You can have the apple without the chocolate or toffee its not worth it! X

TBH - I'm not the biggest apple lover anyway... Just the melted chocolate... Hehe. :)

Solicitors phoned yesterday and all our paperwork should arrive with us today - I hope. There is a lot to go through though...Never mind it'll be worth it.

Ooo and bonus today - property developer phoned, we were meant to be having just an electric hob and oven but they are changing it to gas free of charge. Well pleased as I wanted gas in the first place but was like £300-£400 to have the gas oven and hob. :D Dunno why we getting it though, but I'm not complaining. I'm dreading moving weekend in a way as I will be soo stressed no way will I be able to concentrate on food. And will more than likely be a take out... :s Never mind eh? I'll make sure I have plenty of low fat snacks. :) x

I was saying to Pete yesterday its my families traditional that when your moving into a new house you have to have fish and chips from the nearest chippie, feel free to take my tradition for the weekend lol

You cant have the melted chocolate if you dont want the apples as there will be no 1/3 of a plate so leave it alone lol

Haha - brilliant thinking.

Yeah I think that tradition in my family too. I remember doing it when we helped my uncle move - that was the last person to move house - back in the 90s. Hehe.

There is a gorgeous chip shop about a 5minute walk away. Not good. Or another lovely one a couple of minutes drive away... :D Lovely cafe round the corner too... :)

xxx

Oh dear! You will have to ask them to start doing sw versions! Lol xx

I definitely agree, you should celebrate your move with a really nice take away - and just think, all that moving boxes and running around will have you burning off any naughty food in no time! :)

xx

bexyboo said:
I will... but then it wont taste so good. :( Lol. Have you had a good day Emma? x

Or you could give them all a photo that says do not serve unless wi night lol

I have had a good day today, not tempted to eat crap whatsoever, disappointed that i will be missing weigh in though but Im not using it as am excuse to be naughty! X

I think it must be the law to have a chippy tea on your moving in day we do it too!! :) x

So o eventually left work at just gone half 6 was meant to finish at 6. Had to pop to main guide leaders house she wasn't going to night to grab alm the bits we needed. Got home at 6.45 and guides starts at 7. So didn't get dinner till about half 9 pah. Did have some chocolate though. Am going to syn it at 10 even though I no way near had that much!

Got our contracts through and omg there is sooo much to read through. Quite daunting actually...

Never mind. Night night all :) xx

Hope its not too draining reading all the legal jargon, night Becs xx

Hi Bexy,

Great news on the contracts hun x Don't be put of by them...once they're done, they're done...and that lovely new place will be yours and bfs! :bliss:

Oh, and we went to the chippy when we moved here...it's the law! ;)

Back