A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

And here was me thinking it was my families tradition, looks like its a UK wide tradition! lol xx

I read through all the deeds last night. That was enough. James started reading the schedules. I'll start tonight.

I know this is going to sound really odd and strange - but James always moans at me cause I don't tell him my weight but everyone on here knows. Do you think I should tell him? I was going to tell him when I got into the 12s... He has no idea how much I weigh as when I went into the next stone bracket the other week he was like - so have you gone into the 10s now and was being serious about it too, bless him. I mean I will tell him one day - I just don't know when. :s

Am at work - really bored, but at least I have appointments this morning.

How are everyone else's days going? Much planned? x

bexyboo said:
I read through all the deeds last night. That was enough. James started reading the schedules. I'll start tonight.

I know this is going to sound really odd and strange - but James always moans at me cause I don't tell him my weight but everyone on here knows. Do you think I should tell him? I was going to tell him when I got into the 12s... He has no idea how much I weigh as when I went into the next stone bracket the other week he was like - so have you gone into the 10s now and was being serious about it too, bless him. I mean I will tell him one day - I just don't know when. :s

Am at work - really bored, but at least I have appointments this morning.

How are everyone else's days going? Much planned? x

Hey Hun!

I remember buying our first house 6 years ago now! Nightmare with all the paperwork, but very exciting nonetheless!

Well done on resisting more chocolate and toffee last night!

My husband doesn't really know my weight, but then has never really asked! I guess it's just not an issue! He doesn't even know how I've done at WI most weeks.

I guess what I'm saying is that the numbers on the scales really don't matter! He clearly loves you for you, and knowing your actual weight really shouldn't make a difference.

Hope you have a good day xx

Thanks Mrs S. Yeah it is all very exciting, and nerve-racking in a way.. When they phone on Wednesday to say they were sending the paperwork in the post they said there would be a lot but I wasn't expecting that much! Haha.

He clearly has no idea how much I weigh so I guess it doesn't matter. But he always asks me after every WI. He does ask how I get on each week and sends me a good luck text bless him. I dunno, think I am just being silly.

x

I think you should only tell him if your comfortable, for me, Pete and my friend are the only ones that know my start weight and how much i weigh now! I tried not to tell Pete how much i weighed, but he gets so excited for me every week i couldn't keep it from him any longer lol
Plus i have a habit of leaving things laying around so he probably would have eventually just looked at my book to find out lol! X

See, I always leave my book lying around, but I don't think he has looked in it. Perhaps when I get to 12 and a half stone. I mean I do want him to know. Just so he knows how far I actually have to go and how far I have come.. And how big I got last summer. And what my weight was when I first started 4 years ago. Cause when I said I still got 1 and a half stone to lose he was shocked. I dunno, I'll shut up about it talking jargon! :D x

You carry your weight really well, in your pictures i would have agreed with James and said more 10s! Tell him when your ready and not before! X

My OH has no idea how much I weigh!! And there is NO WAY I'd tell him yet - no one in the whole world knows, apart from you guys on here! So don't tell anyone! ;)

For me it's a real issue, I can't believe I got to this size, and I am so ashamed I did, I know my OH loves me whatever, but for some reason I think he'd look at me differently if he knew how much I actually weigh. Saying that, even at my 'skinniest' as an adult I weighed 13st 10, and people used to guess I was around 10-11st, so I guess I have always been a lot heavier than I look! :D

I am sure I will tell him at some stage, like when I get down to near my target, but at this moment in time I can't face telling him. He doesn't even know how much I have lost yet, he knows I go to my 'slimming class' as he calls it, but he doesn't ask how I got on or if I have lost, he just doesn't seem as bothered as I am!! Don't know whether to be happy or annoyed at that!! :)

You tell him when you are comfortable doing so, he won't care what a number on the scales says! xx

I know my OH loves me whatever, but for some reason I think he'd look at me differently if he knew how much I actually weigh.

This is totally how I feel. And the fact that I should never of let myself get like this and all that though James doesn't help the matter sometimes when he is skinny and can eat what he wants - I want it too!!! :D xx

This is totally how I feel. And the fact that I should never of let myself get like this and all that though James doesn't help the matter sometimes when he is skinny and can eat what he wants - I want it too!!! :D xx

Oh, I know exactly what you mean - my man is as skinny as ever, and his diet is shocking!! It's so unfair *stomps feet and pouts*!!!

xx

To add, my hubby is trying to gain weight lol! Yesterday he ate double portions of everything i had, then drove to macdonalds and bought a double cheeseburger, large fries, chocolate milkshake, chicken burger and chicken nuggets roughly consuming about 2000 calories with just that, and guess what, this morning he has lost 3lbs, Ive been good since Sunday and Ive gained a pound where's the fairness in that???

Its rubbish isn't it. James was trying to put weight on at one point with the protein shakes and going to gym (building up more muscle too) but the shakes made him ill. :( But he has a very physical job. I guess he just burns off loads. But he is a sensible eater unlike me. I will finish his left overs. He would finish mine (normally cause its all gone hehe) But still - his lunch box contains - sandwiches on 4 slices of bread! A bag of crisps, a cake, a cereal bar, a chocolate bar, a fruit jelly pot and 1 bit of fruit!!! If I ate that every day I'd be huge. And his meals his Mum cooks aren't 100% healthy as she uses a lot of oil!! Gah - MEN! :D xx

To add, my hubby is trying to gain weight lol! Yesterday he ate double portions of everything i had, then drove to macdonalds and bought a double cheeseburger, large fries, chocolate milkshake, chicken burger and chicken nuggets roughly consuming about 2000 calories with just that, and guess what, this morning he has lost 3lbs, Ive been good since Sunday and Ive gained a pound where's the fairness in that???

If I ate all this I'd be :9529: hehehe x

Oh yeah i forget about the protein shakes he was drinking yesterday as well lol and 2 hours ago he nipped out for a full English now he is asking me to hurry up with lunch! grr xx

Last edited:
Hope you finish soon, or at least getting paid for the extra work your putting in!!!!

Blooming heck thats a big dog!!!

Evening... Or morning! :D

Soo not much really happening in my world at the moment. A little boring really. lol. But tonight was fun we went to a bonfire then went round our mates afterwards as his dad always cooks loads of food everyone after the fire works!! Though I took a alpen light and a bag of velvet crunch with me. But had quite a lot of pastry... Oops not good. But tasted lovely. Just plan rectangles of pastry. Nom nom nom. Hehe. And I was driving so no booze for me :)

Going to earles court tomorrow to Discover Dogs. A bit like Crufts buy smaller. :) so looking forward to that :) going with mum my auntie and her friend :). Taking alpenhorn lights and velvet crunch in my hand bag :) and will get a salad for lunch.

Hopped on James's scales tonight and they are saying a 2lb loss. So let's hope o can stay good tomorrow. I don't need the crap jUst the others will be eating it and I'll want some too. :(

Had a good nsv today Saw james's auntie and uncle who we've not seen for ages and his uncle couldn't believe how much I had lost and has told me I don't need to lose anymore as there will be nothing left. Hehe. Bless him.

What a lovely NSV! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Back