A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Well done going really well an you'll definately have that 2.5 well before Xmas xx

Absolutely brilliant!!! :party0011:

Well done Bexy!!! :happy096:

Not surprised if your tipsy lol hope you have had a good night you deserve it xx

Oh Bexy...

Can't wait for you to read your typing in the morning lol!

Glad you've had a lovely evening hunni x Good old James...that meal sounds blooming gorgeous! Xx

Just popping in as I see you on other peoples threads :)

Well done in the fab loss tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a lovely bf you've got :) spoiling you hope you've not got a little hangover this morn he he xx

So I have an incentive to get to target.

2 of the girls at work are getting married next year so we are having a joint hen do for them. A spa day. SO I need to get to target and tone up by then. Its April 21st so I have 5 months. :) We will also being having a Salsa lesson. Also we'll be going out for dinner and having a booze up. But its spa I want to be looking good for! :D:D

It's also my birthday the end of March so want to be looking good for that too. :)

xx

Well done on your loss this week! And you will definitely get that 2.5 before Christmas! :)

Also good on you for having a target in mind, it will help you focus - I haven't set any targets as such, but am trying to think of something to aim for (as long as I don't start putting loads of pressure on myself as soon as I've set it lol).

Have a great evening, I'm so glad it's Wednesday as it means only two more get ups and half way through the week! :D xxx

I LOVE Christmas!! Especially at work. Two weeks tomorrow we are having a Christmas Bazaar - cannot wait. Though the food there is going very unfriendly to SW'ers. Making sweet pots, lots of cakes. Mulled wine. We are hiring a candy floss machine :drool: The tombola had lots of food and wine in. Ooo and the Raffle hampers are divine. Marks and Spencer and Tesco's finest goodies. Nom nom nom.

We have been very lucky that lots of local businesses have donated lots and lots of goodies to us. And vouchers. And we are fundraising for Worthing and District Animal Rescue Services, who are such a brilliant local charity. :)

So at work this morning I am making doggy Christmas crackers. :D And will try and make some cat ones too if I get time. :)

Hope your all having a lovely day ladies. :D xxx

Aww that sounds like so much fun, i want the crackers! I must admit Im a sucker for things like that always end spending a fortune at them especially because there for charity! X

Stop it Becs Im soo jealous lol

Back