A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Well last night was eventful! One of my mates got incredibly drunk! A banger went off and she ended up down a 5ft ditch! Not good. Thankfully she didn't hurt herself. She also almost nearly ended up in 2 fights!! But it's all fine though I think she maybe aching this morning...

Was a good night besides all the dramas and were the best fireworks I've seen! And biggest bonfire! :)

Today hopefully going shopping in Brighton and doing lunch :) lovely.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xxx

So went into brighton shopping bought sone tights which I need to take back cause they don't fit :(

When to a lovely pub for lunch which had carrot and corriander soup on the menu - when I turned up it was creamed carrot and corriander! Was delish! :) with a ciabatta - naughty naughty I know :)

Dunno what to have for dinner tonight, haven't got a roast and really not in the mood for cooking so it will be a take away. Oh well I have been soo good all week and barely eaten anything this weekend! And no way had all my syns.

Hope you've all had a lovely day :) xx

Hi Bexy,

That made me laugh about your friend!!! Bless her!

Now you know you can have a takeaway without feeling guilty Bex so you go and get one and enjoy it hunni xxx

And let me know what you have!!! :drool:

James actually fancied Chinese for once and we had a big one... But I didn't really enjoy it... Nevermind. Will prob set my tummy off again. Won't have another for a while.

Yeah we were all in hysterics! Though I was trying not to laugh as she said she had hurt her back and it could've been serious, thankfully not. Would not of enjoyed spending the night down a and e! Lol. Was amusing telling her everything this morning :)

Hope your okayy dawn and your mum :)

xxx

Oh, I tried on that dress today in a 12 fit perfect on the top half of my body bit way to tight round my bum. :( which was a shame :( nevermind I'll find another. Did see one in new look then decided I didn't like it cause it was a one shoulder dress.. I'll have to look online some more. :)

Going into town again on saturday as getting my hair done so will look then :) x

bexyboo said:
Hope your okayy dawn and your mum :)

xxx

I'm a bit calmer now thank Bex x I suppose the stress will start to build up again as we get closer to mums appointment x

bexyboo said:
Oh, I tried on that dress today in a 12 fit perfect on the top half of my body bit way to tight round my bum. :( which was a shame :( nevermind I'll find another. Did see one in new look then decided I didn't like it cause it was a one shoulder dress.. I'll have to look online some more. :)

Going into town again on saturday as getting my hair done so will look then :) x

I agree with u on the one shouldered dresses...they don't appeal to me either. I know it sounds a bit rubbish but Asda have some nice dresses atm and they're so reasonable! Gwyn bought me 2 from there a few weeks ago and I love them. There's a purple one I want to get when I get paid next week too...its a nice party dress. It might be worth you having a look at their website, and they do delivery too x And Matalan are sometimes good for dresses too x

Thanks Dawn. I'll look on the asda site. Didn't see anything I really liked on the matalan website though if I go to asda I'll pop there too as they are by eachother! :)

It's soo difficult as I want something different bit basic if you know what I mean? Haha. Hopefully I'll get into town earlier enough on Saturday I can have a chat with my cousin as she works in new look and see what she says :)

x

Think positive! Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think xx

Agreed - think positive and you may be pleasantly surprised :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent! xx half is all i want this week!

See! We told you it wouldn't be bad half a pound is ace considering, now then what's the plan for this week to stop going off track? X

bexyboo said:
Lost half a lb. Am pleased with that considering what I've eaten :) x

Well done a loss is a loss xx how yummy does that pud look I loooooove puddings mmm :) x

Back