A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

See! We told you it wouldn't be bad half a pound is ace considering, now then what's the plan for this week to stop going off track? X

Have you seen the picture of the puddint I post earlier?? Hehe. Will try my hardest the rest of the week apart from Friday night when I am at my friends. Will probably end up drinking as we are all staying at his as he lives quite a way away. Ooopsie. :D

Tomorrow am going to my grandparents for lunch so will be having a jacket potato. Dinner will be chilli or spag bowl. Thursday sandwich for lunch and sw friendly meal for dinner. :)
Friday lunch will be good. Jacket probably.

Saturday am getting my hair done and going for lunch after so will have a jacket. Dinner may be having an indian so will have a biryani without the vegetable curry it comes with.

Sunday dinner will be a roast cooked in oil - lunch poss sandwich?

Monday soup for lunch and fish rice and veg for dinner, then its Tuesday again... :D

Wow my whole weeks food.

Oh when I get my hair cut that will lose a couple of pounds. :D Hehe. Needs thinning out big time. :)

xxxx

Good plan for the week!

With the Hair though i had major amounts cut off and thinned out last week and i gained half a pound so don't count on that being your saving grace lol xx

Haha. Shame. Getting it highlighted too. I cannot tell you how excited I am. My hair is looking a right state. Not had it done since just after my operation back in the summer. Then going for lunch after and shopping with Mum.

Can't remember if I said about the Monsoon dress I posted on here the other day. It didn't fit. Well was perfect top half of my body but way to tight around my bum. And if I had gone for the nixt size up it would be too big round the top half. Can't win. Lol.

xx

Always the same with clothes!

Having my hair done always make me feel better i love it! Xx

Oh yes it does! X

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

R we getting before an after pics ?? Sounds like you got your week all planned out well done
I could just eat a piece of that yummy cake now got such a sweet craving at the minute ( might get a diet coke see if it takes it off) x

lynica said:
R we getting before an after pics ?? Sounds like you got your week all planned out well done
I could just eat a piece of that yummy cake now got such a sweet craving at the minute ( might get a diet coke see if it takes it off) x

Beautifulmess said:
I can't stand diet coke, try a magical elf for 4 syns :)

Apparently diet coke makes you crave sweet things more! Stay away from it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no ... Really I usually have loads of diet coke but not had that much since doing sw so never noticed that but will keep an eye on it now thanks girls :) didn't have any though x

So last night, James and I spent about 2 hours making desserts for the dinner party we are going to tonight.

We made the Chocolate Truffle Torte - Looks and smells lovely! White chocolate mousses SW style :D and as we have some rum left over from the torte we decided to make some jellies in shot glasses and some in ramekins with pomegranates in the bottom. So tonight will be totally off plan hehehe. As I will be drinking as well. :D

Am definitely looking forward to it though.

Really annoying yesterday, got my new bank card through for our joint bank account and they got my name wrong - hummmph. Instead of Miss R A Stephens they put Miss S Rebecca Ann... Silly people but they got it right on the credit cards.... I dunno eh.

Went shopping to Next and Marks last night and still not found anything to wear for my Xmas meal :( Which is crap. :( But going shopping after I get my hair done tomorrow so hopefully I'll find something.

Have a lovely day ladies :D xx

Enjoy your evening your puds sound yummy have fun x:)

I hope you mean that!! Glad you had a lovely weekend though :D xxx

Back