A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Tomorrow back on plan didn't happen apart from evening dinner. I have bought SW friendly food to work with me today and going to Nan's for lunch so that will be jacket potato with tuna. I will be on plan from tomorrow I need to be.

I got a dress for my work Christmas party too yesterday. So am wanting a flat belly - need to start the sit ups...

Have a good day everyone. :) x

Tomorrow back on plan didn't happen apart from evening dinner. I have bought SW friendly food to work with me today and going to Nan's for lunch so that will be jacket potato with tuna. I will be on plan from tomorrow I need to be.

I got a dress for my work Christmas party too yesterday. So am wanting a flat belly - need to start the sit ups...

Have a good day everyone. :) x

How were your puddings ????

ooh what dress did you get, you should start the shred, she promises results and boy its hard but i can definately see a difference in just 14 days, and lost inches too!!!
Well done getting back on track after the weekend :D have a good day x

bexyboo said:
Sooo....

I lost 1lb! :D well pleased!!! God only knows how I did though. :)

xx

Woohoo well done that's fantastic you are doing so well that dress for Xmas party will look fab :) xx

Woo well done! Has it really been a week since your last wi lol xx

And i still haven't managed to talk Pete round to driving me to Christmas bazaar lol saying that though knowing our car it would break down on the motorway lol xx

Crikey, has it really been that long since I've been on here? Well done on your TWO losses!! I couldn't make it to WI last week but am hoping to see something tomorrow! Well done you! What dress did you get, and did you get your hair done, are you pleased with it?

Too many questions, I know haha! xx

Morning lovely ladies.

Have annoyed myself today... I forgot to bring any food to work with me... Argh. Soo frustrating! Will need to keep myself busy so I don't get too hungry. Though I'll be home just after half 12 for a scrummy jacket potato. :)

Yesterday my Nan gave me a bag of toffee's left over from doing the advent calendars and I was sooo tempted to eat them all yesterday. And I am soo glad that I didn't. And I'm not even tempted for them today. I know I lost last night but that was luck and I know I can't get away with it every week so I need to get back on track from now on!

On house front, we got our possible moving date on Sunday - 20th - 23rd December! Can't get any of the days off work either so going to have to move in the evenings! Arghhhhhhh.... :D I have said James can do the moving in - I'll put up the Christmas decorations :D Hehe.

xxx

Hi Bex x

Well done on another cheeky loss hunni! You must be doing something right, even if you think you aren't lol!

I'm so pleased about your new place...it's so exciting!!! And to be in in time for Christmas would just be fantastic...even if you are in a bit of a mess! xxx

skinnydawn said:
Hi Bex x

Well done on another cheeky loss hunni! You must be doing something right, even if you think you aren't lol!

I'm so pleased about your new place...it's so exciting!!! And to be in in time for Christmas would just be fantastic...even if you are in a bit of a mess! xxx

Thanks Dawn. Am stressing already! Hehe. Tis all good though :) xx

Food for today EE

Breakfast - Alpen light, orange, banana
Lunch - Sweet potato and vegetable soup, alpen light and orange.
Dinner - Beef and stir fry mixed veg with noodles.

Syns - Quality Street fudge - 2½. 2 cadbury eclaires and a half a bag of pistachio nuts... oops :)

:) x

Food for yesterday with added syns...

Last edited:
Back