A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Ooooo, how exciting for you to be moving in to the new place!! I remember when OH and I moved into our house (a scary 9 years ago, feels like 9 minutes!!), we moved from a tiny studio apartment (which we lived in for 3.5 years, how we never killed each other is a mystery) and all we had was bin bags of stuff, not even proper cardboard boxes. If we were to move now we'd need a whole fleet of lorries, I'm such a hoarder, drives OH mad!!! :D

Your new place sounds lovely, and I am sure you will love all the moving and organising, even if it is also very stressful! :)

Have a great evening, xxxx

Hi Ladies.

So yesterday was the Christmas Bazaar at work and it went soo soo well. I really enjoyed though it was tiring. And we raised lots and lots of money. Think I must of taken about 300 on the tombola! :D Food has been bad again since Friday night. I need to start pulling myself together at the weekends!!

The Santa's grotto we made was lovely though, we did it in one of the consulting rooms. And made it into an outside snow forest scene. Was really lovely. Even though it wasn't cold cold it had a really nice Christmassy feel as we had a snow machine. It was all really lovely. And we hired a candy floss machine!!! :D I was naught and kept on walking up to it switching on and doing myself a stick of it... and the kids.. oops :) All the hard work over the past few weeks has really paid off. And the weather held of. It was really a successful afternoon.

Went out last night and I did end up driving in the end which is good but it meant I didn't drink. :)

Today meeting friends for a pub lunch. Where I'll have soup. We going to a lovely little village called 'Ditchling' beautiful. Love it there. It where James has his smallholding too. :)

Hope your all having a lovely weekend :) xx

Wow, sounds like you raised loads of money, well done! Hope you enjoyed your pub lunch as well, I love pub lunches just not sure I could be as disciplined as you and have soup!! :) xxx

Hey Bex!

Dont u dare touch those sweeeeeets!!! Xxx

WOW!!! That is a fantastic amount of money, well done!!!! xx

Hi Bex!

Well done on the fund raising hunni and the weight loss xxx

bexyboo said:
Lost half a pound xx

Well done you doing fab!! An what a great result in your fundraising great job xx

I really need a great big kick up the arse!!!! WHY can't I do this SW malarkey at the moment. I know - bloody Christmas. :) am really really struggling and tonight I have a party at Guides and although I'll be eating before I go - (Mum is making the mushroom lasagne from the magazine so will let you know how it goes.. :D) - I will eat party food there. Hummmmph! Up to Christmas I will try to be as good as possible me think and have the occasional bad day only way me thinks.... It doesn't help that I keep on getting away with these cheeky losses!!! Rant over.

Hope your all having a lovely day in this sh1tty weather. :) xxx

Hi bex x

If its a kick up the bum u want hunni...I'm yr gal!

I'm currently Sarahs a*se kicker in chief and I'd be more than happy to oblige you as well! Xx

Hi bex
Don't get to hard on yourself your still losing and have done so well :)
I'm feeling a bit brighter tonight and back on the track, so can pick you up an pull you along if you want.
It is the hardest time of the year Xmas so many lovely temptations and social events to attend, we can still stay on plan an enjoy the festive times just need get the balance right.
You've got your dress for your party and it fits an you love it so chill an relax a bit you have achieved already. I think sts over Xmas is really positive, usually I would be easily 7lb heavier, just keep these thoughts in your mind.
Keep smiling :) xx

Hi bex
Don't get to hard on yourself your still losing and have done so well :)
I'm feeling a bit brighter tonight and back on the track, so can pick you up an pull you along if you want.
It is the hardest time of the year Xmas so many lovely temptations and social events to attend, we can still stay on plan an enjoy the festive times just need get the balance right.
You've got your dress for your party and it fits an you love it so chill an relax a bit you have achieved already. I think sts over Xmas is really positive, usually I would be easily 7lb heavier, just keep these thoughts in your mind.
Keep smiling :) xx

Thanks. Last year I put on 6lb over Christmas and struggled to lose it. Not this year though - I'll put on but I wont struggle to lose it!! Last night at the party, I just ate, I wasn't even hungry - but I had sugar free drink... :D hehe.

Today shouldn't be too bad. Meeting my Grandpa for lunch at a garden centre and having soup which I know wont be on SW but better than other stuff they have. Not sure what's for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow we are out beating so lots of walking - and lunch is normally meat with new pots and veg. Though last week they had pork pies and ham sandwiches... nom nom nom. Tomorrow night we're going to see the comedian 'Jethro' never seen anything he has done but James' family like him. So we'll see. :)

Sunday going into Brighton with James, so will try and go somewhere healthy for lunch. But dinner will be a roast, but I have that every Sunday.

Monday should be okay :)

Sorry, I do ramble on don't I... Hehe.

Have a good day everyone. The weather down here is lovely but, cold :D xx

Back