A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Awwh Thanks :)

Yeah, its just getting into that mind set Dawn. But I really think I am there. Apart from the drinking last night. But I didn't have loads. And instead of getting pizza's for dinner, I did a spaghetti bolognaise with a low fat sauce. Plus lots of dancing last night for some body magic. :D Hehe.

Went shopping and or lunch in Brighton yesterday - wanted to get a jacket potato but the nice place was soo busy so went somewhere else and had pasta in pesto sauce, with half a baguette which I didn't really have to eat, but did because it was there... Oopsie. :)

Today, we're hopefully off to the cinema to see "The Muppets' :D

Have a lovely day all :) x

Hey Bexy x

How was the film?

I can't stand the Muppets lol! :8855:

Hi bex well done getting back on track and I'm sure you'll do just fine and loss what you want to by April
Keep smiling my eldest has gone see the muppets today I loved them as a kid hope she enjoyed it ;-) xx

Thanks for the support Lynica.

Am struggling slightly with this going it alone but I am eating much better than not being on plan at all.

Though yesterday was doing really well until I have some cheesecake for pudding as it was going out of date... :(

Todays food will be good though.
Breakfast - banana, satsuma and yoghurt.
Lunch - something sw friendly as at Mum's
Dinner - salmon, rice and stir fry veg.

Am going to go back to swimming as well tomorrow night as I haven't been in ages, and I must start going on a Monday morning too. Still trying to talk myself into doing the C25K or Get Running. Not sure one will be best for me though.

Hope your all having a fab Tuesday! :D xx

Add on for yesterday - Tesco finest Millionaires desert. Was lush - crumbly biscuit base, topped with soft toffee, topped with caramel mousse topped with chocolate. :drool:

Todays food.

Breakfast/morning snack: Muller light, 2 satsumers, banana
Lunch - Shephards pie SW style! Muller Light
Dinner - chicken sir fry. With a blue dragon packet stir fry sauce. Not sure how many syns this is though.

Is it the sachets you have? Depending on if you are having red, EE or green, syn values below (taken from SW website)

Stir Fry Sauce, Black Bean, ambient, 120g sachet 6 6 6
Stir Fry Sauce, Chow Mein, ambient, 120g sachet 5 5 5
Stir Fry Sauce, Hoi Sin & Garlic, ambient, 120g sachet 8 8 8
Stir Fry Sauce, Oyster & Spring Onion, ambient, 120g sachet 6 6 6
Stir Fry Sauce, Peking Lemon, ambient, 120g sachet 8 8 8

Haven't had a stir fry in ages, I might have to have one this week! :) Enjoy yours! xxx

Not really that high, as you say you will share it! :)

I think they taste nice enough to be worth it anyway - or is that just the lazy cook in me talking?!! :D

Its soo simple though as well just adding the Chinese 5 spice with some soy sauce. Ant that's free! :)

Went to Mum and Dad's for lunch - had the shepherds pie, with 3 satsumers after. And resisted the temptation for brownies and aero chocolate mousse and had my 3 little cousins around too! Was quite proud of myself. WI tomorrow morning for me... Hmm, I don't think its going to be good, but we'll see.

Have a good evening.

xx

bexyboo said:
Its soo simple though as well just adding the Chinese 5 spice with some soy sauce. Ant that's free! :)

Went to Mum and Dad's for lunch - had the shepherds pie, with 3 satsumers after. And resisted the temptation for brownies and aero chocolate mousse and had my 3 little cousins around too! Was quite proud of myself. WI tomorrow morning for me... Hmm, I don't think its going to be good, but we'll see.

Have a good evening.

xx

Good point!! And I love soy sauce, so I will have to step it up lol!! Well done on resisting more temptation today, must be lovely having your family nearby, mine live too far away! Good luck for tomorrow, don't forget you've not long been in the right frame of mind so whatever happens at least you know you are committed now! :)

Xxx

Aww its a piglet! I can't see that as food is too cute!

Aww they are!xx

Evening Bex xxx

Are you really going to eat those little piggy wiggys?

They're adorable!

And I've been meaning to say how much I love your new avatar!

Hi Hun, how are you getting on? Hope you had a good weekend? Keep going Hun, you are doing brilliantly! :). Xxx

Evening Bex xxx

Are you really going to eat those little piggy wiggys?

They're adorable!

And I've been meaning to say how much I love your new avatar!

Yeah, we will be Dawn.. But we will be getting a pet one too. :) I didn't get chance to go see them at the weekend, but hopefully will do this weekend, cause we have loads to sort out on the veg plot.

Ahh Thanks :) xx
Hi Hun, how are you getting on? Hope you had a good weekend? Keep going Hun, you are doing brilliantly! :). Xxx

I'm alright, I need my motivation back that I had last week. Its all gone to pot. Hummmph. I'm still determined to lose weight though. My weekend was lovely. Hope you had a fab one too. :) xx

Hello Girly!

Hey Renate. How you doing? x

Back