A few holiday snaps!!

Sez

has started again!!
Not sure whether to do this or not, but here goes!! Sorry if its boring/vain or whatever!!

If you click the picasa link below, I have added a few holiday snaps.

Cheers

xx

sarah, you should be so so proud, you look stunning, many congratulations, you are an inspiration to me.

Absoutely fantastic

xx

Fab pics

Looks like you had fun!!

Ails xx

You look fantastic..well done!

Lovely Pics Sez , your looking DAMD GOOD GIRL! one day I will be brave enough to put mine on, (thats after I have found someone clever enough to do it for me!)
You look so much happier as well as so slim and beautiful, well done, getting your holidays pics back and not being mortified is just one of the wonderfull pay offs for all your hard work, (along with fitting your plane seat better , not having your flight meal on a tray at a 45% angle, feeling like the biggest person by the pool etc. etc. !) Brilliant isnt it?
Love HCW x

Brilliant! You look amazing - and as for your 'droopy' bits - They look pretty fine to me! My austrian blind tummy has almost disappeared now...there is hope!

Wow Sez
Look at YOU - corr blimy mate, what a difference :D

You're looking great..Well done :p

aww you look fab! Relaxed and HAPPY! Well done you! Not vain at all - jus celebrating the incredible journey! Huge hug for you! Feel so proud!!

"blush blush" Awwwww guys!! You're great!!

Thanks for these lovely comments!! You've spurred me on today!

Hi Sez

LUVVERLEY photos! You do look younger, happier and foxier!!! Well done!! Keep going, Sez; you can nail this, once and for all! So glad you had a break.

It looks gorgeous where you were.

Big kiss.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxx

Thanks Mrs L! I like the "younger" comments I am getting now, specially as I feel very wrinkly and baggy these days!! My 8 yr old daughter told me yesterday, with a big grin on her face, that I was baggy and crinkly because I am so old!! (I am 43!!!!!)

Yes, the area we stayed in was gorgeous!! We are all missing it terribly, and every day we check in on the webcam to make sure it still looks as good!!! Sadly, it does......natch!!!

Just wanted to say how wonderful you look. You can see the happiness in your eyes. A fantastic achievement.

Gx

Sez - you are one foxy foxy lady!
Like everyone else has already said - you look young, fresh, confident and sexy. I just LOVE your hair and think the choice to chop it off was a brilliant one !
You deserve to pat yourself on the back repeatedly - you have come so far.
Laura

Well done you look GRRRREAT and so happy

Thanks again everyone!

Re-focusing to today, had a dreadful day yesterday food wise. I wish I knew why one day is so much easier than the others, but then I guess with the ability to deal with life perfectly & in a non-food way takes a very long time to learn!

Back