a few q's about joining

nicolaann

I have been doing cal counting and have lost 18lb in 5 weeks but have stalled and i think i need something a bit stricter but simple and the meetings so decided to try WW. ive been looking online and want to do the monthly pass do i pay the first month in class today? are evening or day classes better i have one near me tonight and tomorrow lunch, the tomorrow lunch would be better each week but i may not make it as i have an an appointment in the ornign so im thinking of joining tonight but swaping classes in the future can u do this?

sorry for the garble
thanks nic x

Hello! You can pay for the monthly pass in class but i dont remember how much it is! i pay weekly still!

I dont think it matters what time you go to class as long as you keep going if you start :D If its the same leader doing dinner and evening then its really easy to swap, you are supposed to stick to 1 leader for the first 6 weeks i believe but i dont suppose it matters!

dunno what to do now wether to start tonight or hang on and hope im back tomorrow.. im not sure if its the smae leader as its not at the same place :( will have to see how well be haved the kids are for hubby!

I would go for it tonight. I just took the plunge one week :D I have changed classes and it was as easy as going to a different one! If you go tonight, go next week to the dinner one and just explain you wanted to get on it but i dont think it will be an issue! :D

thanks hun i am going takking my baby with me so hubby can get the other 3 to bed easier.. hopefully he will stay asleep in his pram thanks for the encouragement :) x

Good luck!!! :D

well i did it i have joined and done monthly pass but i cant activate the site till i have a £1 in my bank on wed! lol ive pointed up what ive eaten today and ive ate 13points but im still to have my tea so have 15points left for tonight, may aswell start today! :)

Welcome to WW! Easiest diet in the world!

Yay well done on taking the first step. I look forward to hearing about all your losses each week. Good luck! Xx

well i did it i have joined and done monthly pass but i cant activate the site till i have a £1 in my bank on wed! lol ive pointed up what ive eaten today and ive ate 13points but im still to have my tea so have 15points left for tonight, may aswell start today! :)

well done for going!!

My last leader used to tell us to activate it at the weekend because WW starts Saturday or something so they would get an extra week out of it the majority of times! one girl said she got 6 weeks :eek:

well done for going! did the wee one sit ok? good luck, as someone said, WW is the easist diet in the world! xx

Well done for making the first step. Starting really is the hardest step on this diet. Granted I'm only on week 2 myself, but I think it's simple to follow and I'm loving the food I'm eating.

Did you little one manage to stay asleep through the meeting? My boy (who is five now) would never have done that as a baby! He was a crier and no mistake! He appeared to only like it if I was holding him and walking around so that's what I did for the first two years!!!! He's a contented little soul now though :D

Well done and good luck x

Well done for getting started. ww is a fab plan and this site is great for extra support and motivation.

Back