A few questions

jenki2

Rat Crazy
Hi I'm new!

I've got two burning questions though

1. why doesn't SW have a mobile site/ app!!

2. What's the deal with rhubarb? Its free raw but not cooked? Who on earth eats raw rhubarb??

Thank you!

Jennie xxx

Ooo its not very nice raw lol!
Thank you! Annoyingly I don't have an iPhone :(

There is a SW app for android phones as well :)

But no app for Blackberries!! So unfair :(

Oh my goodness what's the android one? Pllllease

Ooo found it!

The app for slimming world isn't very good. You can search syns online but it does struggle a bit if you don't spell properly or you don't know exact names. However think its free (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) and it does give a few other bits and pieces of info.

I downloaded the slimming world app on android, every now and then I would crash and say its unfortunately stopped working and each time you logged in a box would appear to rate it either good, very good or excellent I like slimming world buts that's cheating

I downloaded the slimming world app on android, every now and then I would crash and say its unfortunately stopped working and each time you logged in a box would appear to rate it either good, very good or excellent I like slimming world buts that's cheating

What's cheating?

On any app you download you get the pop up box asking you to rate it??

The SW app doesn't claim to be a substitute for the SW website, but the syns checker is very very useful when trying to find a value quickly when out shopping.

What's cheating?

On any app you download you get the pop up box asking you to rate it??

The SW app doesn't claim to be a substitute for the SW website, but the syns checker is very very useful when trying to find a value quickly when out shopping.

I think she meant the fact that it asks you to rate it between "good" and "excellent" - nothing below that. If it seems to be crashing etc. all the time then it's unlikely that you'd want to rate it as being good. That's how I took it anyway, but maybe I am wrong...

Slimming world app is easy to use and sometimes I can find things on there which I can't find on the website but I wish it could be used as a food diary not just for counting syns.

Princess_Stevie said:
I think she meant the fact that it asks you to rate it between "good" and "excellent" - nothing below that. If it seems to be crashing etc. all the time then it's unlikely that you'd want to rate it as being good. That's how I took it anyway, but maybe I am wrong...

Thank you that's exactly what I ment

i wish there was a food diary on the app. i find the food diary on the SW website a right ballache tho so it would probably be awful anyway. i log everything on MFP and have changed my 'meals' to free, superfree, HEs and syns. works so much better. i have started trying to keep track of syns on the app though, will see how it goes.

Thursday said:
i wish there was a food diary on the app. i find the food diary on the SW website a right ballache tho so it would probably be awful anyway. i log everything on MFP and have changed my 'meals' to free, superfree, HEs and syns. works so much better. i have started trying to keep track of syns on the app though, will see how it goes.

Oh good idea, I was wondering how to log x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a app on my iPhone called sins track... I got it a few years ago and it has hexa and b's on along with syn total.... It got taken off by maker though so not available now... Bet sw HO did it..., shame so simple and easy to use... Don't know why they don't do one

Back