a few words that keep me going...

emerald81

Waiting at the end of this LT journey is a new version of yourself and it's worth all the hassle along the way, so no matter where you are, remember that as long as you are further along than you were yesterday (and even if you're not) you do have what it takes to get there and perseverance will pay off..... i tell myself this when i am having a moment of hunger or stress,where i would normally eat!!! :)

Thank you for that, really needed them last night when I went out. I drank water all night and danced a lot, but going home I was so hungry and the smell of all the take aways was torture. Was very irritable at the end of the night and went to bed grumpy BUT i am very proud of myself this morning. I feel fresh and have no hangover.

Well done for resisting. That must of took some will power, but remember the good feeling you have this morning nxt time you're tempted.

I agree with galaxy girl you showed superb strength resisting....you should be mega proud!!! Xx

Thanks very much....I guess it wont be the last time ill be that tempted, but at least i know I can resist

yeah I did feel great, first time I had will power around food, was at a family get together with loadsa pizza too (my downfall) and survived, it gets easier to resist

Back