A fish tale

Hairyfish

This is my brain dump of thoughts just for me to keep me going.

well here we go again.

was on lighter life from May -August 2010 and managed to loose 85lb.

Things got a bit poor and I went and put on 40lb since coming off. usual story of going abck to old habits.

Anyway I thought I would keep track of my feelings going on in here.

What set me off was that I got really upset on tuesday night after trying to get in to a top that I bought in august. It was an XL and I just looked awful and fat and it made me really upset. So straight away I went off and purchased an exante months mixed box.

I got it on thursday and started friday 10th feb. So I am now on my third day and no headaches or hunger pangs...just bordem and when I have been cooking food for others I have considerd having a small portion, but decided against it and pushed through it.

I have just a month so far, and I really think I can keep to it for this month as I have a wedding to attend in April and I want to not have to buy a new suit and the folk I am meeting where really complimentary last time I saw them in december and I want them to not say "you've put weight back on".

I am glad that I started over the weekend as excitement got me through day one and slept in late saturday and today and have only had to deal with half days whilst the initial withdrawl problems could occur.

I did jump on the scales today and I know it is probably daily flux, but showing a loss of 4lb. I know its early but really pleased and it is pushing me on.

Things to do:
keep busy.
Keep drinking water.
keep posting on here.

welcome back ff, im still trying with lighterlife as i got engaged on xmas day. thought i had to conquer these demons once and for all if i wanna be a blushing bride (not from embarresment). i find it helps me to pop on here if om struggling if im not working that is. take care and good luck with exante. xx

cheers gang.

im hoping that exante forum are as supoprtive as LL.

I just couldnt face the cost of LL again.

just had my first tomato & basil. not taken by it but much better than the LL version.

Feeling a little down and low, but im guessing that is simply a side effect of trying to get in to ketosis.Dont remember it last time, but thats what im putting it down to

So that is four complete days and now on to my fifth.

Pretty pleased as I have not felt ill or had headaches. I wee bit tired and cold but I can live with that.

I must say the packs are much nicer than LL. Had a couple strawberry shakes yesterday and vanilla this morning nice and thick, satisfying and tasty. Mixed some of the vanilla in with an espresso…very good. LL one was sickly. First bar today, we’ll see. The soups have been good. I know its sustenance and not food, but its better to have something remotely tasty and not vomit inducing.

So far so good.

Did bad and jumped on the scales again. Same time and same clothes as Friday. Over 4kg down in just a few days. I know it slows down, but I really needed that psychological boost that I was getting somewhere in the first few days when getting used to not eating again.

Anyway, ill keep this updated.

Sorry for waffling, not really interesting for you all of you passes by, but it keeps me on track.

Good luck to all out there.

didn’t post yesterday, but stayed abstinent. That is 7 whole days without food. I am pretty chuffed with myself as its been really rubbishn at work and I really could have done with some booze and some take-away to “wind down”. Didn’t as I know this is more important.

Have been genuinely hungry the last few days, drinking a good 4L if not slightly more. Not headaches though or weakness just a grumbly-tumbly.

Anyway, this morning I weighed myself exactly 7 days to the minute after first weighing and low and behold lost 5kg that’s just over 11lb. :)

I know it will slow down now. But I am hoping that I can get to 21lb loss in the next fortnight.

My OH mentioned that she can tell already as the belly has dropped and looks less bloated.

Back