A Fresh Start :)

Not feeling too great about my week now, weigh in tomorrow :(
No exercise and no taking control of my food when in from work! Arghh i have to get that sorted.

And today is already going to be bad as i've forgotten my lunch and breakfast...all i have is milk, banana, apple and a yoghurt lol.

It's a good job i have no money to spend or else ill be up the chippy! LOL

Not feeling too great about my week now, weigh in tomorrow :(
No exercise and no taking control of my food when in from work! Arghh i have to get that sorted.

And today is already going to be bad as i've forgotten my lunch and breakfast...all i have is milk, banana, apple and a yoghurt lol.

It's a good job i have no money to spend or else ill be up the chippy! LOL

Hi Vicky

Hope you have had a good weekend. Good luck for this week

Sue xx

I've been hiding away lol. Aint been on plan or nothing..i never went to weigh in on Saturday either but i think i stayed the same as my home scales aint moved lol.

My 30 day shred dvd has come today so i will be doing my first day of that this evening!

Trying to stay on plan with what i have (budgeting when it comes to food!)

Hope you manage to stick to it Vicky. Healthy food is expensive and we're all skint these days, the food bill just seems to get bigger. I get most stuff these days from Aldi and Iceland, much cheaper. do you go to the markets for your veg? Our market is rubbish and I still miss the bullring for that.

Not easy on a budget Vicky. Come on write it down whatever you have - if you have time and inclination that is. Don`t hide, it don`t change anything eh? We all do it sometimes, I do when I go to babysit!!:sigh:

In case I go next week I have sorted to be able to take my laptop and use their broadband somehow. Not sure how it all works.

I hope this does not sound stern or bossy, but we all know how difficult it is and I am really trying to help and encourage you. I`m not good at writing down what I feel.

Look forward to seeing your post later.

Having a good day

Well I'm having a good day so far!

Breakfast

25g coco pops (5 syns)
250ml milk (hexA) used in tea too.
Apple

Lunch

Tomato and herb mugshot
Banana
Yoghurt

Tea

I might have a salad sandwhich on w/m bread..depends how much time i've got.

And hopefully do my 2nd day of the 30 day shred dvd!

i did day one level one yesterday feeling ok today at the moment lol.

Doreen, thank you for your post :)

We are all in this together.

Your diary sounds good for today honey and you're good at not snacking (my weakness).
Well done on starting 30 day shred too!
xxxx

Where are youuuu? xx

Back