A fresh start!

Hi there,

thought I ought to post a quick hello on this site as this is the first time I've been here.

So I will admit I am not huge - Im bordering on a size 16 and approximately 12stone 5lbs . To some people I know this is perfectly fine but I have always been a size 10-12 (thats my goal) so for me its a really uncomfortable weight to be at I'm also pretty unfit working night shifts I find little time for fitness routines anymore and I think if I do not sort myself out now I'm simply going to find it harder at a later date!

I hope to find support and advice amoung you new people and I'll be browsing the site for your success stories! so keep them updated! :D

Hi ChrissyAnne and welcome to minimins.

Thanks for the welcome :)
I've started dieting in the sense of watching what I eat but I'd really love to get on a set planned diet - any suggestions?

That's depends on what you this will suit you Chrissy, is affordable and you think it's sustainable. I did Atkins and it's the only diet that ever worked for me. I'd go off and read the threads, see if you can find one you fancy.

Welcome to the forums =)
Personally I did LighterLife, but that sort of strict regime is probably completely unnecessary for you, though a lady in my group was doing night-shifts and because she couldn't exercise found this type of thing useful.
Some people around the forums are just calorie counting, or eating healthy options over processed foods and it works for them.. I think it will have to depend on you as a person as to what you can do in your time that won't interfere with your job too much.

:)

Welcome to Minimins :D xx

Back