Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A GAIN at WI!!!! :'-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by JaxieD, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Well, I had my 4th WI and although I've had slow losses I wasn't expecting a gain of 1.5lbs!!!!! :-(

I know it's not proper fat I've gained coz I've stuck to plan but I have eaten more rice and pasta over the past few days than I normally would. I feel so bloated and gassy :-/ I'm gonna cut down on those to see if that's the reason for the gain. Its so depressing but no point giving up. Here's to a better week this week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Are you doing extra easy? I had a couple of weeks of low loss/STS. A couple of 'old timers' look at my food diary and said that I was eating too many carbs. Apparently I should have 1/3 super free, 1/3 protein and 1/3 carbs. It should all be balanced!!

I don't know if this is the correct advice, hopefully someone on here will let me know, but I try to stick to it.

Keep going and you'll see the difference next week. At least you know that you are bloated and therefore know why you have gained.

Have a good week x

4. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I know that SW states you can eat until you are full and eat all free foods on EE etc - BUT I find that I have to stick to red for the extra heb to help me 'go' AND I used to eat masses of fruit to keep me going during the day.

The last time I did SW (well about 5 years ago) I again ate masses of fruit - including bananas and grapes and cherries etc - when I went to weigh in on my first week the C said I had eaten too much fruit - as I had only lost about a pound and was so disappointed.

The following week I cut out the bananas and grapes and cherries - stuck with oranges and apples and cut down on them and I lost 5 or 6lb's .............

Sometimes you have to tweek the plan, I cannot get away with carbs or green day's so another reason I stick with red - most of the time.

5. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I think tweak is the word this week. See if it works....and step away from the rice and pasta!! Fingers crossed! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.