A GOOD MOAN!

albeckmum69

Week 7 of my plan and doing well so far, eating mainly free foods and only syns are the Vodka !! but not 15 a day, so why have I gained 1.5lb this week? Felt on top of the world before WI last night and now so fed up. I have been very good today and always do Green days, not a big meat eater at all. Do you think that changing to Red would spur me along a bit, if I gain again next week I shall be very very upset.:raincloud:

Feel a bit better after a good moan SORRY folks x

We all have weeks like this hun, don't beat yourself up so much! You need to look at the bigger picture, you've lost overall! And next week you'll lose :)

Is it perhaps due to the time of the month? I know that can make a big difference to alot of people. Perhaps you shoudl consider starting a food diary and if you're doing anything wrong we could point you in the right direction.

Cheer up, well done for your loss so far and get straight back to optimising :)

K xx

Soory to hear about your gain.... well something has gone wrong to have that sort of gain especially when you say you have been on free foods. It could be a combo of many things... Have you stuck to the plan 100% ??? if so have you increased your exercise as this could be a muscle gain!!.

Phil x

Also, are you 'going' regularly? That can make a big difference!

Our bodies are strange machines and dont always do what we expect them to do. Everyone's body is different and perhaps you were just retaining a wee bit extra water this week because of something new you ate.

You'll probably find that it regulates itself out today/tomorrow and if you dont let it get to you and stick to the plan by next weigh in you'll most likely have a nice surprise.

I think our bodies trick us sometimes into thinking we're fat because thats where its easier to be, no hard work.

Have a great week xx

Thanks everyone for you lovely support, yeh maybe this week will be better. Here goes to the scales going in the right direction this week.

I sts or have a slight gain every 4 wks, it's like clockwork. Make a note next to the gain in your book and see if you notice a pattern over the next few weeks. A couple of us at my group have noticed a pattern of every 4 weeks emerging.

Are you keeping a food diary? If so, go through it with your consultant. A lady at our group wasn't losing and it turned out she thought cereals were a free food!

Back