A good workout!

jacz

I know that food is the primary topic of conversation here, but if anybody wants an exercise tip.... get Just Dance on the wii! I was on it for an hour the other night and sweated my ass off. Felt like a proper workout, but a FUN workout!!!! 4 of us on it and only managed to smack each other a few times!!

You're so right, it's lots of fun & good exercise. My OH got me Biggest Loser for Christmas & I thoroughly enjoyed that yesterday.

Is the biggest loser on the wii?? what do you do on that one?? xx

My sis got it for xmas and so far I've spent more time on it than her! I love it, it doesn't feel like a workout at the time but oh my word was I sore yesterday! Well worth getting :D

It really is sooooo much fun isnt it!? i was really achey afterwards as well, good for getting the males involved ;) DANCE SKILLS!!!

I've got the Biggest Looser but nor tried it out yet so may get it out tomorrow. Will keep an eye out for the dance one as love those kind of games. OH got me Wii Sports Resort and having spent 2 and a half hours on that last night - women vs men competition I can defo recommend it. I know it's not strictly a fitness game but most games on the Wii help you loose weight as they burn up so many calories. And the women won which is a bonus

... posted before i finished typing - sorry. I also want the dancing game too, apperntly there's a game with a dance mat too or is this the same one?

My OH got me wii fit plus for Xmas - I've got the original, but he says the new one is loads better. Has anyone got it? What is it like?

xxx

I got the wii fit plus too but havent used it yet, been so busy on Just Dance lol. Apparently it's vry good though, better than just the wii fit!!
And the dancemat game was on the playstation, not sure if there's one on the wii but i used to have the dance mat game on playstation and it was fun, but not as good as Just Dance!! Dance mat was more like aerobic steps where as just dance is actually dancing!! All good exercise though!!

Back