A great wee tool to helping you maintain

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by scottishlass, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. scottishlass

scottishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Maintaining after Lighter Life
    I know a fair few of you when you moved into maintenance used Food Focus to help you track your calorie intake etc. I started off using it too but as I am not sat in front of a computer all day found that it was difficult to keep updating it and I would often miss things out. As a result I stopped using it and thought I could just keep track in my head...big mistake.. It's easy to forget (either deliberately! Or innocently!) However, I have found a great wee app for my iPhone - it's called My Plate by livestrong.com and it's very similar to food focus, but coz it's on my phone I have it to hand all the time and can instantly input what I am eating or any exercise taken. Now i am not obsessive about calorie counting but I have discovered over the last year that I do need to keep a close-ish eye on things to keep within my 'box'.
    Anyway, I just thought I would pass this on in case it would help anyone else.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.