A healthier happier me :)

Thank you Chezz, i lost 5lbs that how much my little man was when he was born, well 5lbs 2 oz so pleased off to change my ticker.

Out of the 340s :)

xxxx

God I feel awful have Lo bug :( I ache all over and keep going hot and cold. Drank 7.5 syns of orange juice and that's all I want is oranges! I am craving them!

xxx

Well done on the 5lb loss Jules, that's a great start. I hope you're feeling a bit better today.

I'm glad you mentioned the mixed grill above. I'd never have thought of ordering a mixed grill, but you're right, if I swap the chips for a jacket spud etc it would be relatively low syn. I'm getting a bit fed up of ordering salads when I eat out so that gives me other ideas. Salads in pubs/restaurants are nearly always disappointing, brown lettuce etc. They're never as nice as the salads I have at home.

Thanks Dragonfly no salads out are never as nice. I am feeling a bit better Thank you.

Just went out for my dads birthday breakfast, drained the oil off the mushroom and egg on a serviette! allowing 5 syns for oil, not sure if thats enough! Then cut the fat of my bacon and had toms and beans :) Having Homemade tom soup for lunch and yog and fruit for tea so at least the rest of my day is healthy and low syns.

There are xmas songs on the radio!

xxx

Thanks hun...feeling better just cleaned upstairs in the house that MUST have burnt some cals still plodding away with slimming world second weigh in on fri :) nervous, my home scales wont weigh me so know I am more than 24 stone would like to be dead on 23 so would have a 3lbs loss but we will see!

Still drinking my green tea bought myself some warm socks and slipper yesterday I am always cold!

xxx

I'm cold all the time these days as well, must be because I'm eating so much less than I used to. I bought myself a fleecy hot water bottle last week :)

I have a hot water bottle and fluffly slipper and I have hardly lost anything! I will be like and ice block at 11 stone!-when i get there!!!

xxx

I'm feeling the cold definitely more when I'm sat around in the house this year. Still overheat 90% of the time when outside though, even in winter.

I always overheat when shopping with my size 26 coat from new look I always just wear a vest top underneath no cardi now. But still cold at the mo drinking green tea xxx

i hate wearing my big coat x x x

I love my coat...but only cause its new lol :) eek nervous about tomorrow weigh in. xxxx

Thank you xxxx

I lost 3 1/2 lbs taking me to 23. 13 1/2 I got my half stone award and slimmer of the week :) so happy xxx

Back