A healthier happier me :)

That's fantastic, congratulations on hitting your half a stone and for getting into a new stone bracket :D

Thanks hun I am just so pleased I am sticking to it :) xxxx

making diet coke chicken it smells soooooo nice xxxx

Diet coke chicken was lovely and cheap to am we buy farm foods mini fillets :) Now cooking pulled pork in bbq sauce in the slow cooker xx

Chili sound nice too, I made one with quorn mince the other day :)

Will keep you posted it smells lovely xxx

I loooove pulled pork and have tried to cook it twice. The first time was a shoulder so was pretty good but the second was a like... joint type bit that didn't work so well as it wouldn't really tear up.

Diet chicken sounds very interesting though. I've done gammon in coke which is GORGEOUS so will have a try :) thanks

Diet coke with gammon sounds nice.

Just been to play at my little boys nursery was nice xxx

Might try that hun :)

Our neighbor gave us her coffee machine and milk froffer :) Just ordered 200 capsules, I have become a lot more aware of what I eat doing SW once I get to my target weight....ok miles away in about 2 years (plus) time I hope to ditch the chemicals in food eg fry light harley jelly etc BUT not yet I like them to much I would say 70 % I eat fresh food :) xxxx

Still plodding along i can weigh in (in my PJs) on my scales at home :)

Apple, kiwi, satsuma and greek yog for breakfast loving slimming world :)

xxx

I love mine with froffy skimmed milk on top.

xxx

Oh bought a gammon joint do I just cook it in the diet cook in the slow cooker psp? How much coke do i need do i have to cover the meat? xxx

Lost 4 1/2 lbs :) so happy. But have a poorly little one xxxx

LOVE my coffee machine sitting here with proper coffee :) xxxx

saw my friend this morning and resisted cake and biscuits been for a short walk. xxx

Back