A healthy ice cream?!?!

susieb1

I was speaking to my son the other day and was eating this ice cream that was in a very funky pot. I have never seen or heard of it before, but apparently its super low in sugar and fat?! I had some and it tasted fantastic. Has anyone else had any? I only had chocolate and I must have more! It's called wheyhey ice cream and its amazing!!

oh really? they say all their ingredients are 100% natural and good for you? Why is it for people who go to the gym? Would you not recommend it just as a healthy snack?

Wow would definitely try that - not available here either but apparantly going to be nationwide soon.

Maybe for gym bunnies as so high in protein which is good for weight building? Looks quite high in fat and carbs so wouldnt be having it too often - be an amazing treat though!

I saw that at Britains next top model expo in London!! It tasted amazing!! But I haven't been able to get hold of any recently. All the models were eating it!! I've asked my friend who's a nutritionist about it and they said its very similar to eating a chicken breast nutritionally. I have to get some!

I wonder if it would be possible to make that myself? We bought an ice cream maker and love making stuff out of fruit, so maybe this would work, especially since I make my own cheese and always have far too much whey? If anyone else has done similar let me know.

from what i know normal whey isn't the same as whey protein isolate. It goes through a lot of filtering processes. Apparently Whey protein isolate is actually good for fat loss?! and its good for skin hair and nail health! Must be a winner lol

apparantly they'll be nationwide soon - in holland and barrett stores

excellent!

I have frozen yogurt the new yoo moo ones are really tasty and much lower fat than ice cream. Also sorbet from lidl is gorgeous. This ice cream sounds good if it was available in shops I would try it!

X x x

Tried this last night and it was actually really nice (and no sugar SusieB!)

Only prob is getting hold of them as stockists quite sparse at the moment. Need a nice big supermarket to start selling them

I've tried the yoomoo yoghurts Mummy2bSlim and hated them! I think these are better as they taste less artificial. Not tried the sorbet though that sounds lovely too !

Ice cream has been one of my cravings so the yoo moo has helped me as they are creamy and more like ice cream but you should try the lidl lemon sorbet it's gorgeous and so refreshing!

X x x

Back