a list of SW Approved Butchers

E. Lee & Sons Butchers, 25 The Square, Earls Barton, Northants, NN6 0NA Tel: 01604 810292

They'd come under the East Midlands category I think.

The website is pretty rubbish, and doesn't mention SW, but they definitely do syn free sausages, burgers and stuff. You need to order in advance, not just turn up.

And for Supermarket bangers, Steve, Tesco Healthy Choice Cumberland Sausages are just 1/2 syn each, and they're not bad!

Yay! Im in Northampton too! Defo worth checking out! Also I may check out those Tesco ones too. I wonder how many sins the morrisons good for you cumberland sausages are too!:bliss:

please help i need one in surrey, live near kingston but i'd travel. :(

for anyone in the Belfast area of Northern Ireland, Fosters family butchers, 330 woodstock road, belfast, have just recently been approved for a range of different sausages, burgers, vegetable roll - all syn free and really tasty. he is also waiting on a sweet chilli sauce being analized by SW..........

Yay! Im in Northampton too! Defo worth checking out! Also I may check out those Tesco ones too. I wonder how many sins the morrisons good for you cumberland sausages are too!:bliss:

Went yesterday to collect my order - the sausages are huge! Haven't tried one yet - they are hidden in the freezer so no-one else nicks them! Also got some burgers, which is easier than making them.

Alan Foster in Aldridge has the approval and certification from Slimming World. Sausages are free and burgers are now 1/2 syn each. Well worth it - excellent food

Giggly Pig Company enquiry

Thought I would forward on an email with regard to The Giggly Pig Company
Thanks for your email enquiry regarding our sausages, we were once certified by slimming world, but my registration has now ceased and I will not be renewing, our sausages were 3 sins value if that is any help to you? Kind Regards Tracy Mackness Giggly Pig Co

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

silly sausage said:
What an appauling name.

Lol- google it, you will find out more like I did!!!
Kx

The Sausage Shop on Warrington Market does various flavours of syn free sausages.

Littlewoods Butchers in Marple, Stockport (North West) used to be approved but the marking appears to have disappeared off their website. I've emailed them to see if they are still selling.

Hi dose anyone know of any butchers in the Liverpool area I am really missing my sausages x x

Back