a list of SW Approved Butchers

twells in Portchester precinct near Fareham Hants he does sausages and burgers all syn free and they taste great!

madkoi said:
Yay! Im in Northampton too! Defo worth checking out! Also I may check out those Tesco ones too. I wonder how many sins the morrisons good for you cumberland sausages are too!:bliss:

Double yay I'm in Northampton too and a stones throw away from there! Did you have any?

The Sausage Shop on Warrington Market does various flavours of syn free sausages.
Oh thats interesting, thank you. Sounds like you are local to my area, a Warringtonian! Are you a Wolves supporter? LOL

Is there any in Doncaster South Yorkshire or surrounding areas

thanks

East Midlands

David Hughes Butchers - 87 Bracebridge Drive, Bilborough, Nottingham NG8 4PL

Ken Hand & Son - 213 Nottingham Road, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire NG16 3GS

P&G LOCK - The Butchers Shop, West Lane, Edwinstowe, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

Uncle Henry's Farm Shop - Grayingham, Lincolnshire

Woot! Nearest to me is just 18 miles away. Many thanks :D

Barlows Butchers

182 Nuncargate Road
Kirkby in Ashfield
Nottinghamshire
NG17 9EA

Tel: 01623 753 267

Slimming World Approved - Burgers here are fantastic!

not sure if already posted-missed it if it was-
Chris Parsons in Whitchurch ,Cardiff-yummy burgers /sausages.

Thanks for this post, next time I am going to Cardiff, will have a diversion on the way home, and check it out.

Our leader gave us this at this weeks meeting

Due to lots of butchers not making certified syn fre sausages as they should Slimming World has issued the following info a message from Slimming World. 'saying good by to sausage certificates'.

We’ve worked with local butchers to analyse and certify their sausages and other low-fat products since 1995 – benefitting our members and supporting local businesses too. Sadly, we’ve recently become aware that in a few cases the spirit of the scheme has been abused. We’ve discovered that some butchers are:

• ignoring our certification rules and selling their products in groups

• falsely claiming that products have been analysed as Free Food

• wholesaling products onto other butchers

• advertising their business and products using false Food Optimising information and the Slimming World logo.

To protect members’ weight losses we’ve made the decision to stop analysing and certifying butchers’ products.

Our Food Co-ordination team are writing to all butchers on our database in early June to let them know the news – and to thank those who’ve given a great service to our members. We will be honouring all certificates until they expire – the last one being summer 2012 – at which point butchers will no longer have permission to use the Slimming World name or to promote Syn-free sausages. After that time, we’ll be monitoring to ensure no butchers are falsely claiming that their products are endorsed by Slimming World.

We know that you and our members may be disappointed by this news and it is with regret that we’ve made the decision, which we genuinely believe is in the best interests of our members’ weight loss. We will be looking at other ways to meet our members' needs in the future

syn free sausages

Hi Syn free sausages and burgers are available from a butcher in Aldridge called Alan Foster. I can recommend them - wonderful. :)

Hi, Syn free sausages are available from the butcher in Waterlooville precinct. I can really recommend them - delicious.

Back