a list of SW Approved Butchers

Hi, Syn free sausages are available from the butcher in Waterlooville precinct. I can really recommend them - delicious.
It says 100% lean, but does that make them syn free? Has he got the sw certificate?
Fantastic if so:D

Littlewoods Butchers in Marple, Stockport (North West) used to be approved but the marking appears to have disappeared off their website. I've emailed them to see if they are still selling.

Ages ago I posted this but I have just been to the butchers. He no longer has certification but says he uses exactly the same recipe as he did before... I got pork and herb sausages, meatballs and chinese chicken kebabs. Can't wait to try them. He usually has burgers but the Marple class had just kicked out and cleaned him out. :sigh:

There is a butchers in Chorley town centre that sell SW sausages, steak and meatballs in all different flavours, it is opposite Greggs in the actual centre

Don't know if anyone has posted this one for Stoke on Trent.

Hartshill Butchers
457 Hartshill Road
Hartshill
Stoke on Trent
ST4 6AB
01782 626400

Loads of different sausages, burgers, kebabs very tasty can highly reccomend.

Be aware that slimming world are going to stop (if they haven't already) certifying butchers as syn free, because a) they can't guarantee that the butcher will continue to make their product syn free after certification and there are some unscrupulous sorts that claim to be syn free when they are not.

Reputable butchers who have been doing this a long time should still make their products as they have been because it makes good business sense to do so, but they won't be official any more...

Back