A little advice

samthompson17

I'm doing the 3 packs and a meal just now. I just don't feel like I am starving myself like I felt on Lipotrim. I feel full and satisfied. It's like I am not even dieting. Don't get me wrong I have cravings & do get spurs of hunger but not like I thought I would.

I am a little scared I won't lose a stone a month like I did on Lipotrim and I do love the packs even though they are really small portions. I was thinking of maybe giving the 4 pack a weeks trial once this months one is up just to see if I get a better loss.

So my question is this if I do go for the 4 packs can I bulk it up with zero noodles and slim rice. Will it effect weight loss. Thanks.

I'm doing the 3 packs and a meal just now. I just don't feel like I am starving myself like I felt on Lipotrim. I feel full and satisfied. It's like I am not even dieting. Don't get me wrong I have cravings & do get spurs of hunger but not like I thought I would.

I am a little scared I won't lose a stone a month like I did on Lipotrim and I do love the packs even though they are really small portions. I was thinking of maybe giving the 4 pack a weeks trial once this months one is up just to see if I get a better loss.

So my question is this if I do go for the 4 packs can I bulk it up with zero noodles and slim rice. Will it effect weight loss. Thanks.

The losses are the same on 3 packs and protein as they are on 4 straight packs. Good luck

I've tried both options and losses have been very similar. I do have slim pasta and found it hasn't affected my losses but I don't do it daily just once or twice a week when I'm extra hungry (this is usually during the first week when I'm waiting for the ketosis fairy to make her arrival). I usually find that once I'm ketosis I struggle with eating my 4th pack as I'm just not hungry. Good luck xx

If you are very disciplined with that meal, you won't notice a difference - however, you won't lose any more than your body wants to, this may be more than a stone, less than a stone, but it will certainly be considerably more than not doing it if you catch my drift :). I alternate and haven't found a jot of difference but I have found as I've got nearer my target (and I'm still a fair way off) that my weight loss is slowing but my body is catching up by changing shape, so it's not all about what the scales say - with less than half a stone off in 6 weeks or so I've dropped sizes and look more different than that weight loss would suggest :)

Wow people do say to measure yourself. I even got the measure tape and form to take note. I've always been about the scales. I'm gonna start measuring. My body has always been slow for weight coming off which is why I had to come off Lipotrim the thought of doing it for x amount of time made me depressed with this diet I have more variety. Thanks hun gonna start measuring to. Weigh in on the Mon, measure on the wed each week.

I measure and although all the measurements look small and insignificant by themselves I've lost 7.5 inches over 2 weeks.

I would also try and break your journey into little milestones and try not to look at the whole number and the months stretching ahead of of you... It can be daunting and off putting. Think smaller, just look at the next month, or the next half stone or the next dress size...

and measuring is great, it can really help you see how far you have come when you have a disappointing week on the scales... Good luck

My advice would be to just carry on as you are and see how it goes for you. As long as you stick to the amounts you're meant to have you shouldn't lose any less than you do on 4 packs a day. Personally I find 3 packs and a protein meal works much, much better for me.

Definately take measurements too.... muscle is smaller than fat so (Especially if you are exercising) you will be smaller but not necessarily lighter!!! : ) X

Back