Extra Easy Days A little confused...

Rosie134

Hey, I joined Slimming World last week and lost 5lbs in my first week but I have only been having the 1/3 superfree foods with dinner because that's what I thought you were supposed to do. I am just wondering, as my consultant isn't very helpful on the subject, does it have to be every meal that 1/3 of your plate must be superfree? Thanks :) This is on extra-easy by the way.

Hey, I joined Slimming World last week and lost 5lbs in my first week but I have only been having the 1/3 superfree foods with dinner because that's what I thought you were supposed to do. I am just wondering, as my consultant isn't very helpful on the subject, does it have to be every meal that 1/3 of your plate must be superfree? Thanks :) This is on extra-easy by the way.

SW recommend that you have 1/3 super free with every meal. It is simply a recommendation to optimise weightloss though. If you can't manage it with every meal then I wouldn't worry too much, but try your best :) if you use the search on here, there are lots of threads with ideas for adding super free :) good luck x

It will only be a minor adjustment, I was just wondering if it was a necessary one. It's only breakfast I have to change a bit now. Thanks :D

Back