A LITTLE INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!

KeeSimo

3 Days ago I was ready to throw the towel in, I'd been on SS for 5 days and literally felt like I was dying! Thanks to the support I got from a few people on here I persevered and feel like I'm definately though the worst of it! So Thankyou guys for your support, don't think I'd have managed not to eat the kebab without you! :D

Anyway what I'm really on here to do is fill you all in on my 1st weeks weight loss.........are you ready............here goes...........13lb!!!!!!! I am literally in shock, how can it be possible to lose that much weight in 7 days! My CDC was also shocked, I am the biggest weekly weight loss in a woman she has had seen since she started consulting! I am so glad that I didn't cave on Saturday night, now I've just got to get through this week. I feel like I've really got my 'Diet Mojo' back now!

The Moral of the Story................DO NOT GIVE UP, YOU DO NOT NEED THE KEBAB (OR CHOCOLATE ETC), YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! :D

Hope this gives a little bit of inspiration to anyone who is struggling on SS!

x

wow! congrats on the loss, my weigh in is tomorrow (thursday) and quite looking forward to it, slightly cause i just want to start moving on past my first week... good luck for week 2 !

Wow your loss is outstanding well done for sticking to it :) Your efforts really did pay off :D you will have to keep us updated with next weeks results

That's great well done I start on Monday and looking forward to it and if I feel like being naughty I going to re read this post :). X

Good Luck on day one louiseb78!!! :D

I've got my 2nd weigh in tonight, I'm dreading it as its TOTM and I'm blown up like a balloon!! :cry:

Results of 2nd Weigh In..................-5lb! I'm so impressed, this diet is AMAZING! I've lost over a stone in 2 weeks, I can't believe it! :D

amazinggggg loses!

WOW ~claps~ thats fantastic!!!!!! You must be so proud!! I am on day 4 of SS and i am finding it ok just one wobbly moment! This has really gave me motivation for sticking with this diet. Thank you for sharing :) xxxxxx

I'm getting so excited now I can't wait to start seeing actual results, I'm looking forward to that moment when I put my work trousers on and they are too big............I'm going to need a bank loan to buy a whole new wardrobe!! There are just too many positives about losing weight!!

Well done everyone on your loses! And for you 'Newbies' just keep at it, the first week is hardest then you have your first weigh in and your full of motivations! :D

KeeSimo I have just noticed we have very similar weights and goals. Going on holiday took me back into the 18s and I cant wait to break that barrier, to break two stone barriers in as many weeks is amazing, you must be over the moon! For some reason getting into the next bracket spurs me on more!

Im very jealous! congratulations! x

Keesimo your weight losses are amazin ! Your last update was 2 weeks ago I'm keen to see your new losses! I'm starting CD the day after boxing day, with all the Christmas work party's ect that are planned there was no point in starting this week! X

Back