A little love and appreciation ;)

chickadee

I just have to say something. . .

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS SITE!!

Its so encouraging to see all the kind things and words of wisdom you give to eachother! You should all be seriously chuffed to bits with yourselves!!

This site has helped me massively. . . I really want to eat everything in the fridge right now, but im not...because your all here to stop me! And everytime I want the ben & jerrys - I look at the before & after pics you all post...and i dont eat it :)

Its great. . .and it makes you realise that even though this world can be a pretty awful place at times, there are still some lovely people in the world that will try and help you - even though they dont know you?!

Your all fantastic and should be so proud of yourselves for your weight losses. . . i reckon its a good few hundred stone between you all and thats phenominal. . .with no help from doctors or surgery - just eachother!!!

I am full of admiration!

ps....new tip!!!

I have hung my Holiday bikini on the curtain rail and every morning its the first thing i see - i do believe it helping :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

couldn't agree more, only just started posting here but even just reading the forums since I started calorie counting has been such a help! :) x

Well good luck :) im sure everyone here will help. Im sick of people telling me ''you dont need to lose weight'' - its not helping! And people keep offering me sweets and just....hmmmm.....trying to sabotage!!!!? Youve lost 4 pounds though well done!

Im dieting until May...i have to fit my bikini, or i will almost certainly cancel my hoiday!!! (well maybe not - but ill be DEPRESSED if it doesnt fit! )

Back