A little whinge...

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
I just wanted to have a little whinge....hope you dont mind :D Last wk when my weeeeeee didnt change the keto stick to any colour my pharmacist asked me very rudely what i had been eating :mad: poohead...so i got some of my own and all wk they have gone a nice shade of red. today the same thing happened, his didnt change, so i questioned this...get this bit...on checking the bottle it turned out his were 4 YEARS OUT OF DATE!! pleb! so he made a little 'ohhh ummm' noise and muttered he'll open a new tub! and not only that but his scales make me 7lb heavier than mine at home :confused::confused::sigh:, and his arent flash top of the range ones. they're both just bog-standard dial reading ones! for those of you :D still reading after all that, thanks i feel much better lol :eek::p x

heard tons of stories of this nature regards the attitude and incompetence of chemist staff with regards to LT. Is this down to initial training or not been trained or is it just the norm nowadays in this country for staff to be pig ignorant towards their fare paying customers........"the computer sez no!"

hehe yeh i do fiona :D and thanks for the 10/10 rating..ive done myself proud with that one! xx
thinners...do you think it could be a countrywide requirement that all LT providers are complete morons?? if so i have found THE perfect career path for my ex!! hehe xx

what a knob! did that feel good hun getting it off your chest, maybe he needs to check his scales so take a bag of spuds in next time and ask him to weigh em! God some people, this diet can be hard enough without that sort of stuff, on a lighter note WELL DONE, heres your stone award ;) jxx

Next Time Explain To The Arrrrrrrrshole Chemist That U Are Paying Him For The Lipotrim He His Not Giving To U And U As A Customer Expect Politness And Nothing Less. Glad He Got U And Not Me. I Would Have Torn A Strip Of Him, Keto Strip That Is Ah Ah

thanks jackie :D yeh i do feel better now ta lol i soooo love this site, where else can you honestly tell people wat you weigh...have a good old moan....talk about your poo or lack of :D....look for support when doin a intense diet...etc and know that no one is going to judge you?! fab x

Next Time Explain To The Arrrrrrrrshole Chemist That U Are Paying Him For The Lipotrim He His Not Giving To U And U As A Customer Expect Politness And Nothing Less. Glad He Got U And Not Me. I Would Have Torn A Strip Of Him, Keto Strip That Is Ah Ah
BOOM BOOM haha like it! :)

Bloody hell!! How annoying is that.. i reckon most are useless! xx

I know i dont think half of the chemists have a clue.. on my test strips i have got a lighter pink with ++ on both occasions..the lady insists that the darkest purple is the best..and suggested i drink more water.... i told her i drink 5 litres most days and she seemed surprised...i thought the darkest purple meant you were on the dehydrated side...xx there is also a slight difference is scales mine make me slightly heavier tho so im not complaining..i would suggest he updates his scales..xxx

Back