Confessions of a 'fat bird'!

Love the pic and love the idea of grated apple in porridge... am so going to try that. x

Hunni your ex sounds like a grade A prat. Seriously. But i do know where you are coming from, i got stuck in that cycle too and its horrible and makes you constantly second guess yourself!

Know how you feel about the snow too, we have 25 inches of the stuff and more is predicted tonight :( I had to carry my 28lb daughter for a mile today as she couldnt walk far in it (its at her waist nearly!) and i cant get the buggy out!!!!!! xx

Thankfully the snow is slowly starting to go...but its now real icy and slippery :( Schools are open again tomorrow but im still keeping mine off cause i just cant push the buggy through it and its too dangerous to carry her instead!

Had a great night last night, ended up going bowling and i resisted the temptation of the chips even tho the smelt gorgeous and i only drank diet coke....go me :) then we came back to mine and just sat n talked for a couple of hours, explained to him i only wanted to take things real slow and just see how it goes and he was cool with that :) things are looking good!

Today has been a good day too, stuck to plan and am getting back on track! altho ive got tonight to deal with but ive got some more stew left if i do get hungry!

Brunch (didnt get up till 11am lol) - spaghetti on toast
Afternoon snack - 2x bananas and a yogurt and 2xryvita and jam
Dinner - stew

Syns, gravy 2.5 , ryvita 3, jam 1.5, alpen light 3 = 10

just to say well done keep it up and you are a very pretty woman
when ever anyone says anything hurtful to me i consider the many kind and true friends i have and it really helps, think positive x x

Thanks guys....

Had another good day today, i decided to do a red day today for a change, but in all honesty im struggling what to have lol.

Brunch - Sausage and egg sarnie (hex b)
Dinner - Huge bowl of stew (had carrots broccoli swede beef leeks and onions in)
Supper instead of snacking - Porridge with grated apple n cinnamon

Snack - cheese (hex a), yogurts x 2, clemintines x 3

I think ive preferred the red day to be honest and im going to try and plan a week of reds so im gonna sit and look through the recipies now and do my shopping tomorrow to corresponde.

Ive struggled these last two days as im running out of fruit, well im out alltogether now lol and with the snow been like it has been ive not been able to get out! It wouldnt be so bad if the people who are clearing their drives wasnt piling huge piles of snow in the middle of the paths! There is no way you can get a buggy through it....why they couldnt of put it in their gardens is beyond me, at least then the paths would be able to be used! grrrr lol

oh and a mini mars bar and a mini milky way = 12 syns shhhh lol

Fail fail fail!!!! im so gutted with myself and feel real crap! I totally went tits up yesterday and pigged out all day finishing in a dominos pizza and cheesecake!! Im convinved that since ive been snowed in ive put all the weight ive lost so far back on and i feel totally crap :( My weigh in isnt till thursday but i just feel like its all gone back on.

Im trying my hardest to get back on track this morning and have just had a fruit salad and yogurt fro breakfast but im still real hungry :( I wanted porridge but as soon as i put my microwave on it blew my electrics and now wont work!! So i think im going to have to have some toast or something. Im going to try and have my plan like this today....

Breakfast - fruit salad and yogurt
mid morning snack - toast (possibly jam, 3 syns) hex b
Lunch - cous cous mugshot
Dinner - quorn sausage and cheesy mash (hex a) with carrots and broccoli (gravy 2.5 syns)

Snacks fruit, yogurt alpen lights (3 syns)

I am going to go ring the gym in a minute and book an induction, i desperatly want to get rid of all this weight and the way im going im going to be heavier then i was when started!.....I know ive still done well as i did lose 2 stone before i started slimming world, but im forgetting about that and just concentrating on what ive lost on plan so far....which is 6lbs....altho i think its all back on now :(

arrrghhh so mad with myself!

Dont panic. You might not lose this week but you might STS or have a small gain. You wont put on 6lbs through one pizza and some cheesecake if you just get straight back on plan :) xxx

I didnt manage to stay to plan yesterday either :( I know what does it tho! I was so sick of been stuck inside i wenmt t my mums and ended up staying there all day, i was there when i had pizza n cheesecake too!. My mum, dad or sister never have shown any support in me loosing weight, and mum never has anything healthy in at all! I took a mugshot with me for my lunch but i was still there at 4pm and hungry so had to raid the cupboard :( Today is weigh in day so im drawing a line and starting again! I had a sneaky peek at my scales this morning and its showing ive put on 3lb this last 2 weeks so we shall see!

I started a money box too and for every lb i lose i will put a £ in the box and if i gain i will take it out :) Im hoping it willbe a good incentive and then when i finally get to target i will have some pennies to spend :)

Ive not done a plan for today cause ive no idea what ive got in lol, so unorganised this week, i hate it when the kids are off school! but for breakfast i had

2 x toast (3syns for butter) 2x banana and a yogurt
lunch is going to be a mugshot pasta and some laughing cow extra light wrapped in ham with pineapple
Dinner....i think mackrel and rice followed by strawberries and pineapple

Also ive got my induction for the gym booked for tomorrow :):)

Nooooo groups has been cancelled again cause car park is too dangerous cause of the ice :(

I'm deemed to fail! I just cant seam to stay on plan when i know im not at group :(

No you're not hun, keep going, use the time to plan, plan, plan, you will lose weight and you will do this xxx

try and stay positive. like lou said plan plan plan! don't write yourself off. the fact that you've booked a gym induction tells me you're determined. when you get the urge to binge is when you should come on here and ask for support. x

I just dont know what to do with myself today....last night turned into the worst night ever!! I had a real good night then when i got home i had some bad news waiting for me. A good friend of mine who ive known about 20 years foud out shes got leukemia.....then 10 mins later another friend from across the road knaocked on me door to tell me a friend of ours lost her baby last night, he was only 6 months old....just cant get me head round it at all today....bad times indeed :(

Thank you hun...I just cant get my head round it....and they say things happens in 3's so what else is heading this way :(

Just found out this morning they think he died of cot death but he is been sent for an autopsey this morning

I should really get something to eat, but i really dont feel i can even face food this morning, just feel so helpless.....then my other friends chemo starts today after all her bone marrow tests yesterday. when it rains it pours :(

Thanks Karen....thats just what ive done today, but then tonight ive been on my own and just sat and thought about things. Tell you what this last couple of days has certainly made me reavaluate whats really important to me in my life! You just never know what is around the corner. Here is me sat stressing over a bloke?!?! whats that all about, there are so many more important things happening. Its given me the wake up call ive needed!

The only things that matter to me in my life right now is my kids, my family and my happiness...and the only way im going to be really happy in myself is if i can enjoy my kids while they are still young. Im not taking full advantage of that now, mainly because i cant do everything i want to do with them, i just cant keep up. They want to go running about in the park, they want to go ice skating and jumping on the trampoline and do kid things with me....but im just so unfit i cant keep up with them. That has to change! Ive decided from tonight im single, and im staying single. My main thoughts have to be with my family....a man can come anytime, i want my family time now!

There is just 2 things im going to concentrate on for the next year....loosing weight and doing at least 1 energetic and fun thing with the kids every week! even if its just going into the garden with a football!! I honestly dont remember the last time i did that and its wrong.....im concentrating on making memories with my family :)

Back