Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A llittle help please

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by geebaby, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. geebaby

geebaby Banned

Does anyone suffer with flatulence on CS? Not sure work colleagues are going to love me for much longer. Any ideas on relief apart from a cheeky smile?!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    i think its just your body adjusting and should pass *excuse the pun* in a few days

xxx

4. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    Heya!

For some reason, all of my wind seems to appear when I'm home from work. Adam is not a happy bunny :) it makes us both laugh though!

5. geebaby

geebaby Banned

Thanks JustForMe but it's been two weeks now and it seems to be getting worse! Like you Soozy-Sparklers it's at work it happens but seems to disappear when I get home - weird! :sigh:

Thanks for your input guys!

6. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i was surprised to read this post. when i went on CS i don't think i farted once....and i'm normally quite windy!
    i guess i get my wind from carbs! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.