A long way to go!!

Huliahoop said:
I have an iPhone, when I touch profile it says access denied, maybe keep posting and hope it changes soon.

I have (not including what I've lost) about 8 stone now. Long way but its little bits at a time I think x

Yeah each little goal adds up :) my next goal is 2 stone off by end of March

:argh:
Well ladies, I feel like such a failure! I managed 2 days on Exante then gave up because of the headaches and withdrawal. I was really ratty at work and really couldn't cope. Trying to stay positive and remain in the right frame of mind of 'I CAN do this!', I've decided to put it off till my week off work (wc 09.01.12) in the hope that I'll find the first few days easier to handle by being at home.

PhatAss said:
:argh:
Well ladies, I feel like such a failure! I managed 2 days on Exante then gave up because of the headaches and withdrawal. I was really ratty at work and really couldn't cope. Trying to stay positive and remain in the right frame of mind of 'I CAN do this!', I've decided to put it off till my week off work (wc 09.01.12) in the hope that I'll find the first few days easier to handle by being at home.

Don't beat yourself up about it hun! I did 2 days and bailed it too then came to the realisation that sw works perfectly well for me I get to eat nice food and lose well I just gotta stick to it! I used some of my packs as meal replacements but I am a grazer so didn't do a lot plus I thought a lot of it was minging! Good luck when you restart hun x x x

I'm looking forward to getting back.on plan fully on Tuesday. We are away this weekend.

Happy new year HH and PA! For us in it for the long haul it is our year for sure x x x x

Back