A long way to go

MissyE78

Hi All
I thought that I would start a diary as a way of keeping me on track and hopefully giving other people hope and inspiration.
I have about 10 - 12 stone to lose! It feels like a mammoth task but I have got to do it.
My 1st weigh in was last week and I lost 11.5lbs. I have been weighed today and lost 3lbs which I felt disappointed with but my consultant soon pointed out that is just over a stone in 11 days!
I hope everyone else is getting on ok and would love to hear from you :)

I woke up today feeling ok. Getting on well with CD, went to work and throughout the day I have gradually come out in a cold and a really sore throat! Is there anything that I can take for it that doesn't mess with CD?

MissyE78 said:
Hi All
I thought that I would start a diary as a way of keeping me on track and hopefully giving other people hope and inspiration.
I have about 10 - 12 stone to lose! It feels like a mammoth task but I have got to do it.
My 1st weigh in was last week and I lost 11.5lbs. I have been weighed today and lost 3lbs which I felt disappointed with but my consultant soon pointed out that is just over a stone in 11 days!
I hope everyone else is getting on ok and would love to hear from you :)

Hey :) well done for starting your diet, it does get easier, you have lots to loose, but so do many of us. have you checked the before and after section? There are so many people that have lost huge amounts. They inspire me. I'm not sure about what to take for your cold, you could try asking on main page of cd section where lots of people give advice.
Your welcome to come join team ideal if you want some support xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes there is, se you joined us :)

MissyE78 said:
Yes. Thank you for inviting me. It feels good to be part of a group x

You'll like the group. We do joke around at times, but mainly we support each other. Sometimes it takes a couple of posts for people to get to know you on there, but that's only because some people join and never post again, so don't let that put you off, I'm not telling you what to do, but if you wanted to post a little bit about yourself on there it kind of gets people to remember who you are. If you check the first few pages on the thread you'll see that's what most of us did. But don't feel pressured, it's your choice if you want to share ;)
Have a great day :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
You'll like the group. We do joke around at times, but mainly we support each other. Sometimes it takes a couple of posts for people to get to know you on there, but that's only because some people join and never post again, so don't let that put you off, I'm not telling you what to do, but if you wanted to post a little bit about yourself on there it kind of gets people to remember who you are. If you check the first few pages on the thread you'll see that's what most of us did. But don't feel pressured, it's your choice if you want to share ;)
Have a great day :) xxx

Mornin missy! Popping on to follow your diary. Our team is great albeit nuts lol. Stick with us and we'll stick with you :) nothing like the support you'll get! You'll soon be knocking those big numbers out and saying goodbye to the old you and hello to the new you :D x

Rkmriddell said:
Mornin missy! Popping on to follow your diary. Our team is great albeit nuts lol. Stick with us and we'll stick with you :) nothing like the support you'll get! You'll soon be knocking those big numbers out and saying goodbye to the old you and hello to the new you :D x

Morning! Thank you so much. I can't tell you what a difference it makes knowing that you have support from people going through the same thing :D

MissyE78 said:
Morning! Thank you so much. I can't tell you what a difference it makes knowing that you have support from people going through the same thing :D

Makes all the difference doesn't it :) xxx

MissyE78 said:

Have you got a diary I can follow? :)

How's today Been ? X

I have been really suffering with my cold but I have managed my 3 litres and 3 tetras. I usually have a 200 cal meal but haven't fancied it for the past couple of days
How about you? :)

MissyE78 said:
I have been really suffering with my cold but I have managed my 3 litres and 3 tetras. I usually have a 200 cal meal but haven't fancied it for the past couple of days
How about you? :)

Hope you feel better soon hun. I'm good, some days are harder than others, today is easy, yay :) makes such a change!!!

Did you find RKmriddels diary? She has a link on her page, or you can scroll through diaries, her diary is called....... Final stretch xxx feel free to pop a message on there, she always replys :) xxx
Have a good day :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Hope you feel better soon hun. I'm good, some days are harder than others, today is easy, yay :) makes such a change!!!

Did you find RKmriddels diary? She has a link on her page, or you can scroll through diaries, her diary is called....... Final stretch xxx feel free to pop a message on there, she always replys :) xxx
Have a good day :) xxx

I'm still feeling terrible. My cold is now on my chest! On the plus side I am usually doing ss+ but haven't had my meal for 2 days as just haven't felt like it! I hope it's reflected in my weight loss on Monday.
I did find her diary, thank you. I'm still trying to get to grips with posting messages so I hope I am doing it right.
I hope you have a good day :)

I'm just lying in bed trying to get the energy to get up and get ready for work.
Just wanted to blow my own trumpet and tell people how pleased I am with myself.
Yesterday was my Aunts birthday so we went out for a meal to a carvery. I was good and just had some turkey and broccoli, while everyone else was tucking into yorkie puds, roasters, stuffing etc. then everyone, including my 2 year old had puddings and I stayed strong and stuck to plan. Really pleased with myself for making it through my 1st meal out since starting CD :D xxx

MissyE78 said:
I'm just lying in bed trying to get the energy to get up and get ready for work.
Just wanted to blow my own trumpet and tell people how pleased I am with myself.
Yesterday was my Aunts birthday so we went out for a meal to a carvery. I was good and just had some turkey and broccoli, while everyone else was tucking into yorkie puds, roasters, stuffing etc. then everyone, including my 2 year old had puddings and I stayed strong and stuck to plan. Really pleased with myself for making it through my 1st meal out since starting CD :D xxx

Ah well done resisting at are carvery is not easy!

Back