A long way to go

Hi Katie
It is nice to know that there are other people who have as much to lose as me. I'm taking it a week at a time because if I think about how much I have to lose it gets a bit overwhelming.
Even though you have had a blip I admire you for getting straight back on it and I am always here if you want to talk or need support xxxx

I totally get the overwhelming thing!! It feels a bit like a loosing battle sometimes but we can do it!! We can keep an eye on each other ;) xxx

katie79 said:
I totally get the overwhelming thing!! It feels a bit like a loosing battle sometimes but we can do it!! We can keep an eye on each other ;) xxx

You two ladies could inspire so many others. You can do this :) one day at a time lb by lb, you'll get there :) xxx
We are all behind you both :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
You two ladies could inspire so many others. You can do this :) one day at a time lb by lb, you'll get there :) xxx
We are all behind you both :) xxx

Ahhh. Thank you. If I can inspire 1 other person I will be so pleased.
It's lovely to know you have people behind you, wanting you to succeed :D xxxx

So, I went out yesterday with the girlies and couldn't have been more wrong about them. They could not praise me enough to sticking to my chicken and lettuce while they all ate pizza! It felt so lovely to know they all supported me. I think it helped that they could see how determined I am this time :)

Anyway, today is the end of week 3 and my WI is at 10.00! This is the only diet I have been on where I'm actually looking forward to being weighed :)

Good luck to everyone for their WI's this week and hopefully I will be able to post a brilliant weight loss later :D : D xxx

MissyE78 said:
So, I went out yesterday with the girlies and couldn't have been more wrong about them. They could not praise me enough to sticking to my chicken and lettuce while they all ate pizza! It felt so lovely to know they all supported me. I think it helped that they could see how determined I am this time :)

Anyway, today is the end of week 3 and my WI is at 10.00! This is the only diet I have been on where I'm actually looking forward to being weighed :)

Good luck to everyone for their WI's this week and hopefully I will be able to post a brilliant weight loss later :D : D xxx

Good luck hun for wi xxx

Hi all. Just wanted to report back on my diary how I got on at my 3rd WI. I lost 7lb!!!! That is a total of 1 stone 8lb in 3 weeks and 14" off different areas of my body! I'm soooo pleased! I feel like I am really on my way now and I know that I won't lose that much every week but I feel like I have given myself a really good start! :D xxxx

MissyE78 said:
Hi all. Just wanted to report back on my diary how I got on at my 3rd WI. I lost 7lb!!!! That is a total of 1 stone 8lb in 3 weeks and 14" off different areas of my body! I'm soooo pleased! I feel like I am really on my way now and I know that I won't lose that much every week but I feel like I have given myself a really good start! :D xxxx

Well done over here too xxx

MissyE78 said:

Fantastic (a well done for your diary) :)

katie79 said:
How are you doing today? xx

I'm doing well thanks. Had my WI today which has really spurred me on. I have had my 3 shakes and just had chicken, bean-sprouts and green pepper stir fry! It was lovely
How are you doing today? :)

I'm doing well thanks. Had my WI today which has really spurred me on. I have had my 3 shakes and just had chicken, bean-sprouts and green pepper stir fry! It was lovely
How are you doing today? :)

OOh that sounds lovely!! What else did you use? Some kind of sauce??

I'm good thanks, feel so much better tonight not cold and headachy. :D

Well, for some reason I'm struggling today! Not sure why but seem to be counting down the hours until I can have my salad.
I haven't done anything different today, and can't really say I feel hungry but keep thinking about food! Very strange!
I have tried to keep busy and done loads of house work but still it creeps back into my mind.
I wonder if this fixation I have with food will ever leave me?!
I have no intention of coming off plan and spoiling all my hard work but just wish I could shake the feeling and stop thinking about food all the time
Anyway, moan over! Sorry! :{

MissyE78 said:
Well, for some reason I'm struggling today! Not sure why but seem to be counting down the hours until I can have my salad.
I haven't done anything different today, and can't really say I feel hungry but keep thinking about food! Very strange!
I have tried to keep busy and done loads of house work but still it creeps back into my mind.
I wonder if this fixation I have with food will ever leave me?!
I have no intention of coming off plan and spoiling all my hard work but just wish I could shake the feeling and stop thinking about food all the time
Anyway, moan over! Sorry! :{

I was the same yesterday. I think this weather brings with it treat foods, BBQ, strawberries etc. I'm day 7 today so hopefully it will better.

Hi All
I have been to work do haven't been on for awhile!
I have still been doing SS+ and have stuck to it.
I decide to weigh myself this morning just to see how I am doing and I have only lost 1lb in 5 days!
I know it shouldn't worry me as I've lost 1 stone 8lb in the past 3 weeks but I just wonder how you can be on so few calories and not lose much weight.
Anyway, I am going to go and enjoy the sunshine and try and forget about it for a bit! The last thing I want is to go off plan just because of 1 not very good weight loss
I hope everyone else is doing well and is enjoying this glorious sunshine xxx

MissyE78 said:
Hi All
I have been to work do haven't been on for awhile!
I have still been doing SS+ and have stuck to it.
I decide to weigh myself this morning just to see how I am doing and I have only lost 1lb in 5 days!
I know it shouldn't worry me as I've lost 1 stone 8lb in the past 3 weeks but I just wonder how you can be on so few calories and not lose much weight.
Anyway, I am going to go and enjoy the sunshine and try and forget about it for a bit! The last thing I want is to go off plan just because of 1 not very good weight loss
I hope everyone else is doing well and is enjoying this glorious sunshine xxx

Probably your body catching up with your massive loss so far! Wow that's amazing for 3 weeks! Could also be the heat, water retention. Bin those scales!!!!

WillpowerWoman said:
Probably your body catching up with your massive loss so far! Wow that's amazing for 3 weeks! Could also be the heat, water retention. Bin those scales!!!!

You are so right! I am going to stop weighing myself! :)

So, its Sunny Sunday and I'm sitting in the garden getting some sun while my Hubby is in my 2 year olds paddling pool with her!
I have decided that if I don't have a good WI tomorrow that I am just going to be more determined to have one next week!
I haven't cheated at all this week (or since I have started CD). The only things I have done differently is had some bean-sprouts, and a can of coke zero so I am going to avoid those next week to see if it makes a difference
I hope you are all enjoying the sun and I will post tomorrow after my WI :) xxx

Back