A long way to go

Morning all.
I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I lose I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD.
I am also wearing summery clothes as I usually hide myself away but I thought sod it - I'm losing weight so I need to be more positive about that and that includes the way I dress!
I hope you are all having a nice day and that my diary is not to boring lol xxx

MissyE78 said:
Morning all.
I have been for my weigh in this morning and I have lost 3lb! Initially I was a bit disappointed until my CD pointed out that I only need to lose another 3lb and I will have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks!!
So I am going to change my way of thinking and be pleased with whatever I lose I have. At least my weight is coming down and not going up like it would be if I wasn't on CD.
I am also wearing summery clothes as I usually hide myself away but I thought sod it - I'm losing weight so I need to be more positive about that and that includes the way I dress!
I hope you are all having a nice day and that my diary is not to boring lol xxx

Yay well done ;)

your doing great hun i had my first weigh in today and lost 9lb was hoping for a bit more but im happy with that :) keep up the good work missy x

sarahjt said:
your doing great hun i had my first weigh in today and lost 9lb was hoping for a bit more but im happy with that :) keep up the good work missy x

Thank you!
Well done on your 9lb! That is brilliant!! X

feeling like ive put on about 5 stone today though really bloated totm :(

Morning All
I have had a really good couple of days. Even though it's TOTM I have done SS for 2 days. Had some chicken last night but don't know why as I didn't really want it!
I feel like I'm really in the zone with CD but as we all know that can change, fingers crossed it doesn't.
My big test will be when I go on holiday in a couple of weeks.
I hope everyone is ok and doing well ;)

im going on holiday in 12 weeks and to be honest im going to take the week of not going to go mad but im not going to torture myself on holiday but i no when i get back i will get back on cd 100% a holiday is for fun not torture :) x

sarahjt said:
im going on holiday in 12 weeks and to be honest im going to take the week of not going to go mad but im not going to torture myself on holiday but i no when i get back i will get back on cd 100% a holiday is for fun not torture :) x

I would love to think like that but I know that if I stop doing CD then I will really struggle to get back on. I'm only going away for a week to Dorset so it's not like I'm abroad. Going to try and stick to CD as much as I can.
I think if I had been doing CD for longer I might have considered it but it will only be week 7 for me when I'm away X

ah right i would have been doing it for over 3 months but i no i have enough willpower to deffently restart as soon as i get back :) x as i said not going to go mad prob have my milkshake in morning and lunch then just have meal with family at dinner :) x

I think I will probably do SS+ for the week I'm away then I won't feel like I am missing out when we go out for meals etc. x :)

Hi All. Just back from my week 5 WI and I have lost 7lb! That is a total of 2st 4lb in 5 weeks :D

I'm going on holiday on Saturday so that will be my big test. I plan to stick to CD while I'm away and just have a meal with my family of an evening. My CDC has been really good and explained to me what I can eat and what's best to steer clear of and said that I can text her if I'm struggling to know what to eat :) xx

Hi All. How is everyone getting on?
I have just got back from my post holiday WI. I've lost 2lb! Usually I would be disappointed, but as I have stuck to CD and still had a lovely holiday I am really pleased.
My track record is usually go on holiday, stop doing CD while on holiday and then not get back into it when I come back and put all my weight back on!
I feel really positive that I am going to stick to it now!
I haven't got any planned time off so I'm going to take it week by week and hopefully see the weight drop off :D

MissyE78 said:
I have just got back from my post holiday WI. I've lost 2lb! Usually I would be disappointed, but as I have stuck to CD and still had a lovely holiday I am really pleased.
My track record is usually go on holiday, stop doing CD while on holiday and then not get back into it when I come back and put all my weight back on!
I haven't got any planned time off so I'm going to take it week by week and hopefully see the weight drop off :D

Well done :) where did you go?
How did you get on with eve meals? Did you do shakes or bars in day?
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Well done :) where did you go?
How did you get on with eve meals? Did you do shakes or bars in day?
Xxx

Thank you. We only went to Sandbanks for a week. I had mainly shakes and then on an evening had mainly chicken or fish with salad. I even had a glass of wine every now and again. Sometimes if I'd only had 2 shakes in the day I would have an evening meal and then a bar xxxx

MissyE78 said:
Thank you. We only went to Sandbanks for a week. I had mainly shakes and then on an evening had mainly chicken or fish with salad. I even had a glass of wine every now and again. Sometimes if I'd only had 2 shakes in the day I would have an evening meal and then a bar xxxx

Sandbanks is lovely, x
Sounds good, holidays can ruin everything if heads not in right place! You coped well :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Sandbanks is lovely, x
Sounds good, holidays can ruin everything if heads not in right place! You coped well :) xxx

Thank you! I'm really proud of myself. It's made me realise that I am in a completely different frame of mind this time :)

MissyE78 said:

Fantastic well done :)

What's your stats? How much you list niw? Your doing well to stick with it especially after holiday x

Back