A long way to go

Zest for Life said:
What's your stats? How much you list niw? Your doing well to stick with it especially after holiday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost 2 stone 7lb so far! X

Hi All. Hope it's all going well for everyone.
Had my WI today and I've lost 5lb. That's just 2lb away from 3 stone!! I'm really pleased with myself :)

Hi Everyone. I hope you are all well.
Can anyone recommend a good book to read?
I've read PQ & 50 shades trilogy, looking for something new
Thanks xxxx

MissyE78 said:
Hi Everyone. I hope you are all well.
Can anyone recommend a good book to read?
I've read PQ & 50 shades trilogy, looking for something new
Thanks xxxx

Martin cole... faces x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just been for my WI and I have lost another 3lb. That takes me up to 3 stone 2lb in 9 weeks! I still have a long way to go but I feel like I have really got myself sorted this time and I'm in the right frame of mind to keep going until I reach target :)

Just back from WI - I've lost 6lb!! I can't believe it! I love CD lol.
I've now lost 3 stone 8lb! It's the longest I've ever stuck to CD and although I've still got a long way to go I can actually imagine getting there this time! :-D

Hi All
Not sure if anyone reads my diary but I will update it anyway
Had my week 10 WI today and I have lost 3lb this week.
That is a total of 3 stone 11lb in 10 weeks.
I've got a planned evening off for my Birthday on Friday but still hoping to lose a minimum of 3lb next week to take me up to a total loss of 4 stone so far :)
Hope you are all doing well xxx

Wow Missy, you are doing great. Have you been doing ss the whole time and have you been 100%? I am asking because you have had awesome results, congratulations. As long as I'm at it, lol, how tall are you and how much do you need to loose? I'm 5'4 and need to loose 35lbs..... 2 1/2 stone. I have just started today.

Maggie38 said:
Wow Missy, you are doing great. Have you been doing ss the whole time and have you been 100%? I am asking because you have had awesome results, congratulations. As long as I'm at it, lol, how tall are you and how much do you need to loose? I'm 5'4 and need to loose 35lbs..... 2 1/2 stone. I have just started today.

Hey Maggie. I do a mixture of SS and SS+ depending on what I have on that week.
I'm 5'10 and still have another 8 stone to go. It's a lot to lose but when I think of how quickly I've lost so far I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for your message and good luck with your journey xx

You are so right Missy, there is light at the end of the tunnel and you seem very focussed on it. I was happy to hear you have done ss and ss+ because that is probably what I will end up doing. Have you found it hard to do with social obligations that involve food?

Maggie38 said:
You are so right Missy, there is light at the end of the tunnel and you seem very focussed on it. I was happy to hear you have done ss and ss+ because that is probably what I will end up doing. Have you found it hard to do with social obligations that involve food?

Sometimes social obligations are difficult but I always try to have something that is included on SS+.
I managed to stick to CD while on holiday for a week. My weight loss that week was 2lb but when I think back to how much I would normally have gained, I was pleased with that.
I have my 1st planned evening off on Friday for my Birthday which I'm nervous about, but I'm confident that I can get straight back on to CD the next day.
If you need any advice I will always answer your questions as soon as I can.
If I can do CD, anyone can. You'll be fine xx

So, just back from my WI and I have put 3/4lb on! I really can't complain about that as I had a night off and had a big meal off plan.
I know that next week I will have a good weight loss so I am focusing on that!
I think I am back into ketosis now too so it's all good
Hope everyone else is getting on ok xx

WI in this week and lost 6lb. I've now lost 4 stone 3lbs!
Had a rough day today and ate a pitta bread and 3 little fairy cakes!
Back on SS tomorrow xx

WOW! 4st 3 Congratulations. I'm curious, do you feel like your time on CD has dragged on or do you feel like it's gone quickly?
'

Maggie38 said:
WOW! 4st 3 Congratulations. I'm curious, do you feel like your time on CD has dragged on or do you feel like it's gone quickly?
'

Hi. I take it week by week so I don't feel like it has dragged.
I focus on the next WI so that it doesn't seem like a massive journey.
My CD is on holiday now so don't get weighed till 21st August which will be my 1st challenge. I know I can stick to it though as I'm determined to reach my goal.
How are you getting on? Xx

Hey Missy, I have not been getting on all that well. A lot of false starts and restarts. I am finding it hard to get bak into CD after my 12 day vacation. UGH
Time for me to bite the bullet... I am gathering up motivation from all the great losses on this forum though!

Maggie38 said:
Hey Missy, I have not been getting on all that well. A lot of false starts and restarts. I am finding it hard to get bak into CD after my 12 day vacation. UGH
Time for me to bite the bullet... I am gathering up motivation from all the great losses on this forum though!

I know it is easy for me to say but if you put it in perspective, it's just 3 - 5 days of suffering until you are back into ketosis and then the weight starts dropping off.
Have you got much to lose?
Good luck xxx

MissyE78 said:
I know it is easy for me to say but if you put it in perspective, it's just 3 - 5 days of suffering until you are back into ketosis and then the weight starts dropping off.
Have you got much to lose?
Good luck xxx

Oh you are right Missy! Its like I've been feeling sorry for myself and getting no where. Thanks for spelling it out for me though, it was just what I needed! I am setting my mind to it. I need to loose 3-4 stone.

Maggie38 said:
Oh you are right Missy! Its like I've been feeling sorry for myself and getting no where. Thanks for spelling it out for me though, it was just what I needed! I am setting my mind to it. I need to loose 3-4 stone.

I'm glad that I could help.
I have lost 4 stone in 12 weeks if that helps.
I know that you can do it and I'm here for you if you have any question or just need to talk xxx

Back