A long way to go

Wow - you are an inspiration! Now i know our goals are different but I'm on the CD too and found your diary really interesting to read. Pop over to mine if you like - its fairly busy and a fair few girls to chat to and moan with : )

Keep going - you'll see that light at the end of the tunnel before you know it.

MissyE78 said:
I'm glad that I could help.
I have lost 4 stone in 12 weeks if that helps.
I know that you can do it and I'm here for you if you have any question or just need to talk xxx

Thank you!
Day 3.......I've been 100% ss : )

GretaGrip said:
Wow - you are an inspiration! Now i know our goals are different but I'm on the CD too and found your diary really interesting to read. Pop over to mine if you like - its fairly busy and a fair few girls to chat to and moan with : )

Keep going - you'll see that light at the end of the tunnel before you know it.

Thank you.
I didn't think anyone looked at my diary really lol :)

miniS said:
Hi missy!

I've just read your diary and you have done so so well! Congrats on your weightloss and keep it up
:) how are you finding it, now that your a couple of months into the diet? xx

Thank you for reading my diary :)

I'm not finding it bad at all. I seem to be in the zone this time and I'm really determined to get where I want to be.

How are you getting on? Xxx

How are you getting on Missy? Your weight loss and determination so far are very impressive.

I have lost a total of 1 stone 10 lbs in 6 weeks on CD which I'm very pleased about...only a few pounds from goal now! I find your diary very inspirational though... it's a hard diet [ mentally ] to stick to, but the results are worth it. Just think what you'll be down to by Christmas!

I'm back!!

Day 4 today and I have had my 3 shakes and 8 pints of water. I'm definitely in ketosis as I keep forgetting to have my shakes.
Saturday is family takeaway night, I'm doing SS but I though so that I didn't feel like I was missing out I would have some chicken with them.
I didn't eat a lot of it and felt really full from it so not sure if I will do that again
I have my 1st WI on Wednesday and I can honestly say this is the only diet that I have ever been on that I look forward to getting weighed.
Hope you are all doing well. Xx

I'm back!!

Day 4 today and I have had my 3 shakes and 8 pints of water. I'm definitely in ketosis as I keep forgetting to have my shakes.
Saturday is family takeaway night, I'm doing SS but I though so that I didn't feel like I was missing out I would have some chicken with them.
I didn't eat a lot of it and felt really full from it so not sure if I will do that again
I have my 1st WI on Wednesday and I can honestly say this is the only diet that I have ever been on that I look forward to getting weighed.
Hope you are all doing well. Xx

Welcome back and good luck for you weigh in on Wednesday hope you have a great loss Hun x

Hey Everyone. Another week done and another WI for me today. I have lost 3lbs. That is a total of 2 stone 1 and a half lbs in 5 weeks. I am really pleased and each WI spurs me on for the week ahead. How is everyone else doing? Xx

Back