a long way to go....

ive just started on CS and am doing it SS for the moment till i shift the bulk of the load, but my goal ultimatley is to get down to about 10st if i can. so thats 9 1/2 stone i need to shift. but im sure ill get there with encouragement from the forum and family. i did cd before and was amazed when in my 2nd week people were commenting how good i looked and alot slimmer, however i thought oh i dont need to loose weight if there commenting, and soon the comments stop :(

but im giving it a better bash this time. also if i get down to 10st im rewarding myself with a full back piece tattoo, but i cant have it till the back fats gone.ok enough of my ramblings

Hi Charlotte
Good luck with the 9 1/2 stone.
What are you going to get a tattoo of?

That's pretty. I'm not brave enough to get a tattoo done in black.

well it will just be outline of wings and feathers in black, with ssome black and white shading. i dont think it wud look nice in colours. i do have a very colourful set of cherries on my arm and my starsign.

That sounds beautiful :) i love colourful tattos......im sure you will do really well on SS - ive decided im gonna try it too starting monday so mabey we could cheer each other on :)

:) well tried SS today and going supprisingly well :) Im hoping to carry on for the next few days, im breaking it down one shake at a time :)

Back