A months difference

MissLX

Sometimes I think you can get too caught up in the big picture, I was thinking how my 9lbs was nothing compared to the 5 stones I want to lose. But I'd decided to do monthly pictures to add them together at the end, but I can already see a difference.
In the future I'm not going to look and focus on weekly losses as a rule. As long as the scales are down and I can see the loss over the months I will be happy.

Attachments

• image-2460950229.jpg
    image-2460950229.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 129
Wow misslx that's a massive difference!

That's great, well done! I have pics similar to that but don't think i could bring myself to post :grin: xx

Wow!! I wish I'd done this...you can really see a big difference! And sometimes it takes looking at it from a different angle ie. a picture for you to really see...ive lost 22lb and i don't 'look' (to me) like I've lost any weight at all, i see exactly the same thing I used to when i look in a mirror or in a picture...but there is no denying this comparison :) well done on your loss!!

What an impressive change ! Well done xx

Wow you can really see the change. Well done.
I wish i had done that although with my patchwork stomach i don't think i would ever show anyone lol

wexy said:
Wow you can really see the change. Well done.
I wish i had done that although with my patchwork stomach i don't think i would ever show anyone lol

Be proud of your new body :) everyone is here for same reason.

I could never show my stomach haha!! Too many years of covering up...as for getting my legs out, no chance! But I was having this discussion with someone the other day...and weither or not my views on modesty will change once I feel different about my body? Or weither it is built in after a combo of living in Muslim countries for a bit and also covering up because I am ashamed/not confident.

Back