A new and heathier me!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lucinda88, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lucinda88

lucinda88 Member

Hi everyone,

My friend told be about minimins last week and I have finally had a chance to join-i have been looking around and this place seems to be exactly what u need-

I am at collage full time and live with 3 boys who do not know what a vegetable is so can be really hard, they are lovely and supportive but dont understand.

It is so hard trying to lose weight while having so much going on so I hope that with a site like this where everyone is trying to help each other and everyone is in the same boat I might finally get the support I need to get rid of all my excess weight.
    In total I need to lose 70lb for me to be in a safe bmi but I am going to take it one day and one pound at a time so my first goal is 28lb
    I have done so many different diets and detoxs and they have not really worked but I have never tried SW my friend swears by it and as I like my food and am fed up with counting points so I think I am going to give it a try.

Xxxx Luce
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hellywoowoo

Hellywoowoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    i think sw is amazing - it cant be especially good if your on a budget, you can make some big filling meals for a few pence..Have a look at some of the recipes on here and get inspired! Good luck xxx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.