A new day a new me

Hello all i'm kerry 32 and i have just started the slimming world diet today, i have all books and things to get me going have found it a little confusing :confused: but will get my head around it lol!!!
I have tried all different diets and a friend told me this one really worked for her she did not feel hungry at all and lost 5lb in the first week, i would ideally like to lose 2 stone and 2 dress sizes, i am also joining the gym with my sister in law wednesday so should feel better for that too.

Hope to meet new friends on here too:)

kerry x

Hello Kerry, i started slimming world a couple of weeks ago and have lost 4 pounds so far :). This is my first time posting on this site and I'm hoping to get some good tips and ideas from everyone. I'll be interested to see how you get on aswell.

Angie x

Welcome girls!!
I've been doing Extra Easy SW plan for 9 weeks and in the main it's been great! When I first got the books I felt overwhelmed beyond belief and didn't know where to start but now I've got the hang of it. Some things are ingrained in me now....I automatically know the syn value of most treats and meal planning is a way of life.
There are loads of recipes on here and some lovely people who are so supportive...you'll love it!

Good luck enjoy and keep us posted!

Amy xx

Back