A new Me!

Bachey86

Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm Michelle I'm 25 and I've always struggled with my weight.
I've done a few different diets over the years but have never really lost enough to make me happy.
I've joined slimming world a couple of times and although it's a good diet, I haven't always stuck with it.
I decided it's about time I lost the weight, become fit, healthy and happy! I've signed up to a charity trek across the Jordan desert for November 2013, it's 5 days long so i'm going to need to be fit, healthy and strong to do this. I thought what better way to get fit and healthy than a charity event and I no longer have an excuse because I have a goal in mind and I can't get out of it.

I wanted to do something like this for such a long time but I think I've been scared of failure, if you don't try it you can't lose. it's such a negative way to be and I'm missing out on so much.

So here I go, the start to a new me!

Michelle

Hi
I'm new here too. Your trek sounds like a great motivator! Best of luck with the training, hope to see you around on here :)
J x

~Laura~ said:
Hello Michelle. Welcome to the forum

Your trek sounds amazing. Good luck with your weight loss journey :d

Wow Michelle good luck for the trek. I'm new too. How lovely to do a trek for charity. Good luck xxxxx

Bonus getting fit and loosing weight and for a charity, sounds amazing. lol
I had a thought last week before i started my diet to just announce on my facebook page my weight, and mortify myself into loosing it. But what ur doing is a much better idea lol xx
Good Luck and im new hope to talk to you again, do you have any specific diet you are following?
Denzel x

Back