A new old person

Thanks for your good wishes everyone. I wish I could have gone to sleep after lunch, but we went to my other daughter's house and when I got back He Indoors went to bed leaving me feeling stressed and longing for sweets. So I said to myself It is, after all. my birthday so I shall HAVE SOME.
Don't be shocked, folks, I only had a packet of wafer biscuits and 4 Ferrero Rochers and I feel sick and headachy this morning. Once I've come round, it's back on the plan.
I shall study the filling thingies I suppose it's a good idea to use points for them. I think I do that anyway.

I thought crispbreads were filling foods, and I see they're on the printed list, but the list on the plan manager says there aren't any. So presumably the site is still under construction.

4-5-7 is the new version of kickstart. you do it for a week to kick start your weightloss. If I'm right, it's four points for breakfast, five for lunch and seven for dinner.

Have a lovely Christmas.

:cry:They don't seem to show Kickstart online, what a pain. I did all right yesterday except that we had cheese and biscuits for tea, with butter. I've ordered some half fat lurpak which I shall keep in the kitchen. It's a bit risky moving it around...

We had a pheasant as there were only the two of us, and it was very nice (to my surprise as it smelt a bit when I opened the pack) with sprouts and chestnuts and potatoes and gravy. No pud, no booze. I ate the mince pies last week. I am probably back on plan now, kept getting up for a wee in the night which is what I do after a blip! Yay!
:bliss:

Hope you get it all sorted out its hard in the beginning let alone when a new plan comes out. Once the holidays are over everyone will come flooding back and you'll pick up no end of useful information. Hang on in there and you will be fine.

Good luck

M

Funnily enough, it didn't taste all that strong. I also bought a turkey crown and we are still eating it, curried today, bernards pie tomorrow... more for our cats than for us. They waylay me whenever I visit the kitchen.
Yesterday we had some turkey with lotsa veggies and gravy and a jacket potato. Also ice cream and frozen fruit a bit later on, and ryvita with cheese, but I eschewed (lovely word) the butter and used cheese spread instead. They are too dry without.
Porridge for breakfast, without treacle or sugar, it's nice on its own and very cheap. My Scots granny would be proud of me

more for our cats than for us. They waylay me whenever I visit the kitchen.

Yes, my dog is ecstatic. I'm veggie and relaxed my usual 'no meat on the boat' rule to do turkey for the rest of the family and the dog is going berserk - I'm intrigued to see how far he'll demean himself for a bit of Keith's turkey sandwich :)

I weighed this morning and am the same as last week. So I've re taken the points quiz as I'm rather hibernatory at present to see if dropping to 18 can kickstart it a bit.
I use the meal ideas off the online site, but some just don't appeal. Still I have quite a collection of favourites for such occasions.

Great news! Happy New Year!

I've had a couple of really bad days, because of an upset inside, when I didn't get to sleep till about 6 am. Now, when I were a lass, to go out partying and get to sleep about 6 was a Good Thing, but it's not quite the same now! So instead of having DGD for the night, I had to say I was too dozy. I managed to get to sleep at 3 last night, well this morning. Plan went out of the window, I overloaded the carbs and then felt really SICK so didn't really eat much afterwards. And DD had brought round some nice home made burgers and salsa! What a shame
Howeer, I found stuff on the website about the Discover Plan which I don't remember seeing so swotted it up and have planned my menu on the tracker.

All I have to do now is stick to it!

I've had a couple of really bad days, because of an upset inside, when I didn't get to sleep till about 6 am. Now, when I were a lass, to go out partying and get to sleep about 6 was a Good Thing, but it's not quite the same now! So instead of having DGD for the night, I had to say I was too dozy. I managed to get to sleep at 3 last night, well this morning. Plan went out of the window, I overloaded the carbs and then felt really SICK so didn't really eat much afterwards. And DD had brought round some nice home made burgers and salsa! What a shame
Howeer, I found stuff on the website about the Discover Plan which I don't remember seeing so swotted it up and have planned my menu on the tracker.

All I have to do now is stick to it!

Sorry to hear you didnt get much sleep. Hope you feel better soon

Good luck, you can do this xx

Hello Jammysgranny:wave_cry:
Hope you are OK. There are so many bugs and viruses around at this time of year. If you have been unlucky enough to catch one of them you need to concentrate on getting well as opposed to dieting. Hope to see you back posting soon

Back