A new pic today...Finally I can see a difference

Oh dear, you don't want to ask me bellaboo20. It's taken me a year and three months. Slow going but I've really enjoyed it and I'm still as committed as ever to SW.

Oh wow what an acheivement, and you look AMAZING!!!!

Did you lose all of that on SW? how long has it taken you?

and WELL DONE xxx

That is an amazing amount of weight to have lost - congratulations. I cant see your pictures as I am still a newish member - But I can imagine that you are looking good :)

Wow - you look amazing! You have done so well!!

Blimey.

Ding Dong......

xx

Thanks for all your comments guys, after feeling a bit low for a week or so today you have all cheered my up no end!!

And singledad.... lol @ding dong!! been a while since I have had a comment from a male thanks :)

Mate- if you are only just seeing result after losing 9 STONE then you have a serious self image issue!!!! You look absolutely amazing. I remember recently that you were worried about some 'gaunt' comments from people who knew you when you were bigger, and I can honestly hand on heart say you look like an attractive and healthy woman.

swit swoo

You look great, well done. Nearly 9st loss is such an achievement, I don't know about finally seeing a difference, I am sure you look like a brand new woman! Congratulations x

Hi! you look lovely! where was the before picture?

here is the before pic....truely awful
32013-albums2416-picture14630.jpg

As for self image, i probably sound nuts to you all but i am a pretty confident and outgoing person just got terrible hang ups about my appearance mainly i guess due to my husband leaving me for losing weigh. I just think that people still see me as the fat person, and am even scared to eat in public because of it

You look stunning!!

you need more post daisy- maybe 50?

As for self image, i probably sound nuts to you all but i am a pretty confident and outgoing person just got terrible hang ups about my appearance mainly i guess due to my husband leaving me for losing weigh. I just think that people still see me as the fat person, and am even scared to eat in public because of it

You have done brilliantly and you are so pretty!!!! I don't understand why your husband left you. You are an inspiration!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

he left me for another woman, who was the size I was before I lost weight, it was hard at the time but I'm over it now and am more than happy being single.

Back