A new toy for my mobile phone :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Starlight, 10 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I saw these when I was away this week and wasnt sure if theyd be any good, but as they were only a fiver and the girl in the shop assured me they worked I bought one.

Theyre fab!!! Its a wee character in a glass dome, you clip it onto your bag, jacket or where ever and when your phone rings, or you get a text message, in your bag or pocket, it spins round and flashes to alert you... its brilliant

Mo Pod - Mobile Phone Charm :: gadget fun :: Crazyfruitbat Ltd
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

This sounds like just the thing for me just now. The sound is not working my my phone just now, just the vibrator (!). I have to keep checking the phone to see if I have received a message, because I sometimes don't feel the vibration alert.

I'll look out for them!

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

i have a hello kitty one.. and everytime i get a text or someone phones me.. it lights up.. its soooo purdy..
    x x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.