A new week and moving forward after the last disaster of a week - anyone join me?

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

So i had my reality check last week after a really good run on the plan i totally lost the plot last week and had a 3lb gain, my first gain in 14 weeks on SW.

So i am now firmly back in the saddle and want to make sure i have a great week this week.

So weigh in is saturday so i have a 6 day countdown now and will be absolutley sticking to plan.

Anyone wanna join me and see how we get on by our next weigh in?

Paul

I am definitely joining you on this wagon!! I've had a weeks holiday from work this week and have been absolutely shocking - I honestly won't be surprised if the 4lb I lost last week has re-appeared :eek: oops!

Weigh in is tomorrow night for me, so won't find out the damage until then. Am determined to get back 'on it' though, and get back into the swing of things.

Being off work is a major danger zone for me, as I am out of routine and just tend to lose the plot! This is something I am determined to conquer.

Hope your week goes well, will be in and out of here throughout the week to update and see how everyone else is getting on.

I will def join you, my WI is tomorrow so not sure what damage I've done if any, but whatever the outcome I want to get back onto slimming world 100% I'm aiming to be 8 stone 12 by my sons Birthday (4 weeks today) if I haven't gained this week thats 2.5 lbs which I hope is do-able, I've never managed to get below 9 stone though and I'll be very lucky if I maintain this week.... we'll see

Me too,

Have just got back from holiday and recovering from a throat infection.
Weighted myself on sat on my arrival home. Have a gain of 3.5lbs.

Its totally deserved, I ate lots of bread with butter and jam and 3 bars of lindt chocolate! as well as other naughties.
Also have not recorded this gain, if I don't lose it all by thursday then I will but I'm thinking if I'm good from now on there is not reason it shouldn't come off.
Hopefully being optimistic is going to keep me in the right place :)

I would love to join in please!

After two totally silly weekends of just eating everything in sight i have gained 5lbs :eek: and i am sticking to plan 100% this week. No excuses!!!

I had lots of dinners and lunches out last week, catching up with friends and family over half term. I tried my hardest to choose healthy options, but sometimes there were none! I've gained 2lb- the first gain since I started in August. A part of me was actually relieved to have a gain (as bonkers as this sounds!), because I would have had one eventually and now I've got it out of the way. I survived! I've got nothing planned this week that'll stand in my way, so I'm definitely going to go hell for leather to get that 2lb off and a bit more too!

Me too please :) hasn't so much been a disaster but I could try a little harder, a kick up the bum is definately needed here!! :rolleyes:

Count me in, I had one night off plan (Friday...wine and a slice of choc cake) and had a 2lb gain on Sunday because of it.
100% on plan since Saturday (and had been until Friday evening) and am hoping to reverse the damage...I'm lacking patience though and my serial weighing habit is not helping the matter. If someone could be so kind as to come to my house and remove them I'd be very grateful lol!

I am with ya - two days (Friday and Saturday) totally messed up and don't know how many syns went over. Hoping for a better week, done two days 100% but really hard work and have to constantly stay focused or I could lose myself.

I don't know if there is any room left on this wagon :) but i'd like to hitch a ride please. I have not been to class for the last 2 weeks so I have been running around unchecked for nearly 3 weeks now!! Eeeek.

Dreading weigh in tonight and seeing the damage of this disasterous week. Can't wait to completely start afresh tomorrow though, new week!

Come on ladies and gents keep your positive heads on, i for one have been sticking to plan the last few days so am looking forward to making it to saturday to undo the gain i had last week, if i can lose my 3lb i will be happy as larry :)

keep your chins up!

I can't wait to WI tonight, I'm hoping I won't gain but not going to worry if I do, at least I can draw a line under this week once I get weighed and get back to synning as normal. I'm looking forward to having 14 syns of chocolate tonight to celebrate

I've had a bad few weeks with one thing or another and it has been hard to get my head back in the right place but I think I am finally.

I need to have 7 good days this week so I'm up for it cx

Well my weight is creeping down slowly 9st 8.5lb as of this morning! My gain may have been bigger then I thought but I'm 2lbs down, two more to lose before thursday!

Is it possible? I really hope so

Good luck every one

Can I join?! I have had a 2 week hol, one week completely off plan, think daily cream teas and a pudding buffet at the pudding club, rude not to when in the cotswolds! Expecting a gain tonight, although got back sat and been trying to be angelic since then. Dreading my weigh in but aiming for a fab next week. x

After being off plan for nearly two weeks and gaining 1.5lbs I'm right there with you!
If I'm not at work and in a routine I'm a nightmare!!

I got weighed today and managed to pull it back with the days I was good, I lost 2lbs over the 2 weeks, really happy with that but still going for it 100% for this week and the next 4 weeks at least

Really chuffed to have only put 1lb on tonight. Line is drawn and can't wait for the start of a new week tomorrow. Here's to a good one!!

Back