A newbie! 33, male from London

punderwood75

Hi

Seems almost all girls on this forum, but thought I would join anyway :)

I am 33 from London, and work in TV. I am 5'8 in height and was 21.8 stone on 31st December 2008. As of 1st March I am 19.4 stone. Was not doing any special diet other than cutting back and going swimming 4 times a week.

It all started last year, never had a huge issue with being big - but last year my health was not great and had a few serious scares. So decided for my health I needed to get myself sorted.

I don't want to be skinny! Would love to get to around 13-14 stone.

Now I need to start the next phase, and be a fit more focused than just not eating that much ;-)

Thinking of doing go-lower, as a guy living on his own its too easy to cheat when times are stressful so I think having everything counted out and planned is a better way to go.

Also going for an appointment with a dietation via my health insurance - not sure what help if any she is going to be but thought it was worth checking out.

Any other advice would be good, and will try and take part in the forums a bit :)

Paul

Hi Punderwood, i've only joined this forum a few days ago, but I know if you look around and post you will find lovely people willing to talk to you,,,for now you've just got me, whats up with ya ;) tell me some more about ya, ok so you've pounds to loose , don't we all :D come talk to me, its late, i've got to lie down and sleep ;)

Yeah, who needs a stick-insect man (or woman) anyway! Being normal and where you are happy is definitely the way to go! :D
There are a few men around here and they've all done fantastically well as I'm sure you will as well!
It's a good idea to think of doing a structured diet plan since it gives you boundaries which often people don't cross... except on occasion; but we learn from those occasions and hopefully they'll happen less and less!

Good luck! :)

hi paul hello and welcome to minimins, there are a few chappies about but ul fit in juts fine:D

Hi Paul and good luck mate, you've had a good start.

Back